Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Watt to B'more?

1. Re: Watt to B'more?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    That's what was said when we got Ngakoue... Bc
    I still think Yannick is a good pass rusher. I just think he came to us at the wrong time. Since Wink's scheme is supposedly one of the more difficult to learn in the league, him coming to us almost mid season did not help his cause and probably was a reason he did not see as many snaps as people thought he would.

2. Re: Watt to B'more?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    They can do that but ideally I think JJ Watt would be playing outside linebacker in The Ravens scheme if they do decide to sign him.
    WHAT? This is not Madden where you can get away with that kind of stuff.

Blog Entries

Re: Watt to B'more?

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    They can do that but ideally I think JJ Watt would be playing outside linebacker in The Ravens scheme if they do decide to sign him.
    A 295 pound OLB? I don't see that at all. Watt call play all over the D-line.

Blog Entries

5-tech DE in 34 front
    DE in 43 front
    3-tech DT 43 front
    “Elephant” OLB in 34 front

I just hope he doesn't end up in Pittsburgh with his brothers. That would be a sick front seven. Watt, Heyward, TJ, Dupree (if they can resign him), Bush and whoever else they put next to Bush wouod be scary.

I've always liked JJ. I'd love to see him as a Raven, I don't think it'll happen but it would be cool to see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    I just hope he doesn't end up in Pittsburgh with his brothers. That would be a sick front seven. Watt, Heyward, TJ, Dupree (if they can resign him), Bush and whoever else they put next to Bush wouod be scary.
    Pittsburgh is so far over the cap I don't see how this would be possible unless he literally takes vet minimum to play with his brothers. Which I guess, maybe, but they are also not really a team I would consider a contender in 2021.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    The Steelers let Javon Hargrave hit the free agent market last year and he was signed by the Eagles very quickly. JJ Watt would be the perfect replacement. And yes, I agree that would be very scary for those of us in the division. Hopefully their cap situation prevents this from happening

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Pittsburgh is so far over the cap I don't see how this would be possible unless he literally takes vet minimum to play with his brothers. Which I guess, maybe, but they are also not really a team I would consider a contender in 2021.
    Chiefs or Bucs are probably the front runners. Shaq Barrett may be gone for the Bucs and imagine Watt next to Chris Jones in the middle.. my gawddd

Blog Entries

I think he definitely has a few good years left and Ravens would fit the bill as a team with a legitimate shot at a Championship

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    5-tech DE in 34 front
    DE in 43 front
    3-tech DT 43 front
    “Elephant” OLB in 34 front
    Jarrett Johnson did well here....