Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: The COVID Cap Cuts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I thought a 3rd safety would be an offseaaon need, but I think that's likely the role Jimmy will be playing when Tavon comes back. That's where he was against Buffalo and played well. Plus we could always bring Kearse back
    Bring back Kearse don't sign Co Cap (Levine). That should be the only move the Ravens make in the secondary. Otherwise we good.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Bring back Kearse don't sign Co Cap (Levine). That should be the only move the Ravens make in the secondary. Otherwise we good.
    And pray Tavon Young can stay healthy for one season.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    And pray Tavon Young can stay healthy for one season.
    They are cutting young.

4. Re: The COVID Cap Cuts Thread

Baltimore's original draft pick, Rick Wagner, was released by the Packers. Worth kicking the tires?

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Baltimore's original draft pick, Rick Wagner, was released by the Packers. Worth kicking the tires?
    Not sure how much he has left in the tank but beggars can't be choosers. Definitely better than Fluker as a depth option at RT. At least worth exploring if we can get him on the cheap

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Not sure how much he has left in the tank but beggars can't be choosers. Definitely better than Fluker as a depth option at RT. At least worth exploring if we can get him on the cheap
    He graded around the same as OBJ last year. So if OBJ is traded he be a good option as a stopgap/depth.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    He graded around the same as OBJ last year. So if OBJ is traded he be a good option as a stopgap/depth.
    Definitely a Ravens type of move, familiar with the organization, cut so he won't factor into the comp pick formula. Could make sense when the OBJ trade eventually happens.

id take wagner if not too expensive

Trading Brown Jr. and signing Wagner to a modest deal would be a good plan IMO. I'd rather just keep Brown over anything else, but it's up in the air if that's really a possibility (or if he is adamant about moving on). We can draft a tackle that would replace Wagner in a few years and for depth.

Quote Originally Posted by G54377 View Post
    Trading Brown Jr. and signing Wagner to a modest deal would be a good plan IMO. I'd rather just keep Brown over anything else, but it's up in the air if that's really a possibility (or if he is adamant about moving on). We can draft a tackle that would replace Wagner in a few years and for depth.
    Would take the pressure off of taking a Tackle in the 1st which I like. Never good when you have to draft for need instead of BPA. It would really open up the early rounds for us, especially if we get a nice haul back for Orlando.

Even if we keep Z2 we need a tackle because he’s gone next offseason,
    Wagner is a perfect bargain signing, but what does that look like, 2/$15m?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Report: Eagles releasing DeSean Jackson
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...-on-instagram/

Eagles Cap Savings: $4.857 mil
    Eagles Cap: still way over