Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 2021 -Ravens Edge Rushers

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Would like us to keep Bowser & Yannick.
    Pernell will probably be cheap.
    Draft Carlos Basham.
    I agree about Bowser and Yannick. If they can't keep both I wouldn't mind Clowney on a one year deal. Not a great pass rusher but he can set the edge and play the run well.
    With the reduced cap there's probably going to be quite a few one year prove it deals around the league.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Keep Bowser and McPhee
    Let Judon walk
    Try to resign Ngakoue. If someone overpays him let him walk too

3. Re: 2021 -Ravens Edge Rushers

I'd definitely look into Bowser and McPhee. But no one else would get anything until I see if we could sign Thuney. I'd rely on the first two rounds of the draft.

Ojulari
    Phillips
    Roche
    Weaver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I would resign McPhee and Bowser, and then draft Joe Tryon from Washington or Jaelen Phillips from Miami...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    I'd definitely look into Bowser and McPhee. But no one else would get anything until I see if we could sign Thuney. I'd rely on the first two rounds of the draft.

Ojulari
    Phillips
    Roche
    Weaver
    I've seen Phillips name mocked to Ravens often.

from pff:
    SCHOOL
    Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    HEIGHT
    6' 5"
    WEIGHT
    SPEED

Phillips' injury history will have to be thoroughly vetted, as he retired from the game altogether in 2018 due to concussions. Healthy and on a Miami line that allowed him the freedom to attack, Phillips showed why he was a five-star recruit in 2020. He racked up 36 pressures over his final seven games.

2020 Snaps 542
    Garade 86.6
    Rank 13th / 378 ED

2019 —

2018 Snaps 159
    Grade 67.0
    Last edited by edromeo; 02-10-2021 at 06:00 PM.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

"Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by gellinho View Post
    Keep Bowser and McPhee
    Let Judon walk
    Try to resign Ngakoue. If someone overpays him let him walk too
    This pretty much sums it up.

If the NFL gets the TV deals done soon then the cap might go up more and we would have some extra dough for Yannick... but as it stands right now this is the gameplan. Bowser + Phee back, Judon out, Yannick only if it's team friendly. Then cap casualties + draft.

Blog Entries

Haven't heard his name mentioned yet^^

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Lil fella, might be too little for the league, but can rush

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post

Haven't heard his name mentioned yet^^
    I was listening to sports talk radio couple days ago and I think it was Mel Kiper who mentioned this guy. I started watching clips on him, he looks pretty good.

Relentless motor. Reminds me a little of Jarret Johnson and many it would be nice to draft another guy like him. Exact same build, and the way he comes off the edge and just never quits.

Definitely wouldnt mind seeing him in purple

Blog Entries

Blog Entries