Page 1 of 33 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

2021 -Ravens Edge Rushers

What do you think the FO is going to do at Edge Rusher?

What would you like too see/what would you do?
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

2021 -Ravens Edge Rushers

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    What do you think the FO is going to do at Edge Rusher?

What would you like too see/what would you do?
    I would resign McPhee and Bowser, and then draft Joe Tryon from Washington or Jaelen Phillips from Miami. I would let both Judon and Yannick walk for comp picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Re: 2021 -Ravens Edge Rushers

IF the cap allow$, extend Bowser, give McPhee a one-year contract, keep Yannick (younger and possibly cheaper than Judon). Save draft picks for OL (at least two) and WR.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I would resign McPhee and Bowser, and then draft Joe Tryon from Washington or Jaelen Phillips from Miami. I would let both Judon and Yannick walk for comp picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ravens may wind up with four third-round picks next year if they let Yannick and Judon walk (the other two being original pick and compensation for Culley). Maybe draft-day trade one of those picks for a pass rusher...

i think we have a very solid, but often overlooked EDGE/DE -- Jihad Ward. I'd like to see him make next season's roster.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Ryan Kerrigan will most likely be cut by the Football team. Might be the right player right price.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Ryan Kerrigan will most likely be cut by the Football team. Might be the right player right price.
    Could be....especially since Washington is loaded at the Edge spot and Ryan is coming off injury.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    i think we have a very solid, but often overlooked EDGE/DE -- Jihad Ward. I'd like to see him make next season's roster.
    Always wondered why he was a healthy scratch some games when we need to set a strong edge.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Would like to keep McPhee, Ward and Bowser....i think Judon and Yannick are gonna cost more then the pass rush they provide. BUT if they're not resigned we gotta bring in another rusher.

And I hope we draft at least 1 in the draft no matter what happens.

Would like us to keep Bowser & Yannick.
    Pernell will probably be cheap.
    Draft Carlos Basham.

11. Re: 2021 -Ravens Edge Rushers

Since I assume the Ravens will lose at least 1 edge, probably one or two of the most expensive / best ones, they should use the 1st round pick on an edge.

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    Since I assume the Ravens will lose at least 1 edge, probably one or two of the most expensive / best ones, they should use the 1st round pick on an edge.
    How much you think Terrell Pryor will sign for?