Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2021 Draft TE Prospect Preview?

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Don't we have a guy coming off IR who's supposed to be a very good prospect?
    Breeland

Ehh that's not something I would bank on at all, if he shows out in camp then great but they absolutely shouldn't count on it. Really solid potential but once these dudes get hurt and start missing a lot of football who knows if they're ever the same

If the Ravens dont draft Tommy Tremble, Id be mildly surprised.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Yes, that’s the guy. If he’s ready to go, they’re not drafting a TE.
    If Breeland (pass catching TE) is healthy, and we've already resigned Eric Tomlinson (blocking TE), with Eli Wolf on the Practice Squad, then it may not be necessary to spend a draft pick on a TE this year... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    thoughts on Yeboah? He's a little raw for me and not sure he will ever have speed or quickness. Not as good a blocker as he should be at that size IMO. But he does have good contested catch ability, just have to temper it with him being in that Lane Kiffin offense. He's gonna get stats.
    At 6'4 240 lbs he definitely has the size. I think he will be able to perform at the NFL level. I look forward to following his career.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Just wanted to know if there is interest in a TE draft preview?

This preview would be a group effort that brings FILM, stats, interviews and whatever pertinent information is out there.
    Yes, quite interested!
    Bring it Ed, who do you like?
    We may need Andrew’s replacement as basically a big slot, but another kikuyu-dimensional guy would also be helpful.
    Pitts and Freyermuth are mentioned often, any other names worth looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yes, quite interested!
    Bring it Ed, who do you like?
    We may need Andrew’s replacement as basically a big slot, but another kikuyu-dimensional guy would also be helpful.
    Pitts and Freyermuth are mentioned often, any other names worth looking at?
    I tend to like most prospects in general. Depending on the draft round some of the TEs bring different strengths and weaknesses.

Freiemuth looks like a legit high end "all-around"TE prospect, checks all the boxes.
    Pitts looks like a high end "receiving" TE prospect.
    Only have a general impression from watching them briefly and reading up on them.
    There isn't as big of youtube library of game cut-ups as years past.

I like Hunter Long as mid-round all-around TE.
    Brevin Jordan from the U as mid round (?) move TE prospect, his measurables at the pro-day should be interesting.
    Tommy Tremble athletic, versatile
    "Sleeper"? Kenny Yeboah toolsy late round prospect.
    Tony Poljon as late round blocking TE guy.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

I tend to like most prospects in general. Depending on the draft round some of the TEs bring different strengths and weaknesses.

Freiemuth looks like a legit high end "all-around"TE prospect, checks all the boxes.
    Pitts looks like a high end "receiving" TE prospect.
    Only have a general impression from watching them briefly and reading up on them.
    There isn't as big of youtube library of game cut-ups as years past.

I like Hunter Long as mid-round all-around TE.
    Brevin Jordan from the U as mid round (?) move TE prospect, his measurables at the pro-day should be interesting.
    Tommy Tremble athletic, versatile
    "Sleeper"? Kenny Yeboah toolsy late round prospect.
    Tony Poljon as late round blocking TE guy.
    I haven’t dug deep at all this year but really want a guy by the end of day 2. Pitts would allow us to let Andrew’s go if he becomes who he is supposed to be.
    Freiermuth seems like he is maybe what Brandon Pettigrew should have been?

They gave both Breeland and Wolf big UDFA money to sign last year, so clearly they think something is going to come out of at least one of them. I wouldn't be shocked if we drafted no TE's this year. If we do it will be very late.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I haven’t dug deep at all this year but really want a guy by the end of day 2. Pitts would allow us to let Andrew’s go if he becomes who he is supposed to be.
    Freiermuth seems like he is maybe what Brandon Pettigrew should have been?
    I'm not so focused on the round but more on value. But, I definitely want to add another quality TE. The offense went from having 2 top 10 TEs. And after Boyle went down the offense went from 3 top 30 TEs to 1 top 10 TE.

Another name to look at is: Tre McKitty Florida St/Georgia mid round?
    John Bates - late
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

I'm not so focused on the round but more on value. But, I definitely want to add another quality TE. The offense went from having 2 top 10 TEs. And after Boyle went down the offense went from 3 top 30 TEs to 1 top 10 TE.

Another name to look at is: Tre McKitty Florida St/Georgia mid round?
    John Bates - late
    Well, yeah even better if we get a quality guy late. Value always needs to be there, I guess it could have been more correctly phrased that I hope need/talent matches up with one our first few picks because we could really use another immediately playable guy at the TE position. I could see use for a move guy, an all around guy, or a big slot. So I’m not super concerned on style as much as quality. Any of those tools would be nice to sprinkle in the mix. There is already a good mix of versatility and range covered by the two guys we have so we simply need another guy that does a couple things well and we can exploit that.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries