Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

2021 Draft TE Prospect Preview?

Just wanted to know if there is interest in a TE draft preview?

This preview would be a group effort that brings FILM, stats, interviews and whatever pertinent information is out there.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Re: 2021 Draft TE Prospect Preview?

Could be expecting this one to compete for TE3.
    https://youtu.be/UAhaSOEeg2Y
    https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...or-huge-season

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TDL1000; 02-08-2021 at 08:32 PM.

I really like the Iowa state guy

Don't we have a guy coming off IR who's supposed to be a very good prospect?
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Just wanted to know if there is interest in a TE draft preview?

This preview would be a group effort that brings FILM, stats, interviews and whatever pertinent information is out there.
    I think that after Pitts, the most exciting TE's are Tommy Tremble and Tre' McKitty. Tremble is a great athlete that I think could be moldable but hasn't produced in any sufficient way. McKitty is an easy mover, who I have ranked 3rd right now behind Pitts and Jordan. I'll see if I can link gifs and stuff later.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I think that after Pitts, the most exciting TE's are Tommy Tremble and Tre' McKitty. Tremble is a great athlete that I think could be moldable but hasn't produced in any sufficient way. McKitty is an easy mover, who I have ranked 3rd right now behind Pitts and Jordan. I'll see if I can link gifs and stuff later.
    Hunter Long out of Boston College could be really interesting too. Apparently, he was a pretty decent blocker in college and that's probably higher valued in the Ravens offense right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    If its just going to be the 2 of us then doing a thread maybe more squeeze then its worth though. I'm do this anyway (doing a few draft spots on filmstudy w/Ken) hit me up on PM maybe we can work on something together?
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by chartman View Post
    Hunter Long out of Boston College could be really interesting too. Apparently, he was a pretty decent blocker in college and that's probably higher valued in the Ravens offense right now.
    Long is a good blocker. He's pretty good at keeping guys away from his frame, but big picture-wise, I'm huge on not spending draft capital on guys that don't have at least one or more special commodities/traits. Apart from being a good blocker, he doesn't have special hands, quickness, route-running ability, or athletic ability in general. He doesn't stress the defense in any way that's above average. His skill set is one that is easily replaceable through lower tier FA.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    If its just going to be the 2 of us then doing a thread maybe more squeeze then its worth though. I'm do this anyway (doing a few draft spots on filmstudy w/Ken) hit me up on PM maybe we can work on something together?
    I'll add to this post when I can for sure, and hit you up also. Thanks for making the thread bro!

I like this kid in round 2. https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles...pat-freiermuth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The kid from Iowa St is nice. I’ll do some diving on him later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk