Page 216 of 324 FirstFirst ... 214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,592 of 3880

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Pass on both. I'd rather have Ty'Son Williams.
    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL, you beat me to it, WNCR. Was going to write "Sorry Baldy 'cause you're going to be disappointed twice" ... Bc
    i guess you misunderstood. i wasnt advocating for either but between them two bell is the easy choice

2. Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    After a lot of thought I'm ready to announce that I will never play for Andy Reid, no matter how much he begs.
    I can relate. I feel the same way about the Green Bay Packers and their front office. They would probably never confer w/me ahead of time regarding who they were going to draft, would probably hurt my super fragile ego and just treat me mean and maybe even make me cry. Even if they tried to make it up to me and offered me $40 million, I would just flat out refuse to play for them. I'd show them!!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I would have kept Mark Ingram over Bell or Gurley. Honestly I don't think we need a veteran running back because Gus has become that guy. He's heading into year 4 and has fit like a glove. Gus is about a year younger than Gurley so it's like we only have kids on the roster. Running backs don't last long in the NFL. There is no reason to go for a guy on the decline unless he's has other special characteristics. Gurley and Bell are not the pass catchers they used to be and they both played for teams that throw more to the backs than Lamar has. Dobbins, Gus, Hill and rookie who goes up and down from the practice squad as needed is fine for the RB group
    G'man, I totally agree, and add... Gus takes pressure off Dobbins, as a change-of-pace RB, which (hopefully) may extend Dobbins career and keep him fresher longer to play his best... Bc

Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i guess you misunderstood. i wasnt advocating for either but between them two bell is the easy choice
    Fair enough, since Gurley's knee is about to explode

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I can relate. I feel the same way about the Green Bay Packers and their front office. They would probably never confer w/me ahead of time regarding who they were going to draft, would probably hurt my super fragile ego and just treat me mean and maybe even make me cry. Even if they tried to make it up to me and offered me $40 million, I would just flat out refuse to play for them. I'd show them!!
    Your fans hearts go out to you! You are a true warrior in these trying times of our beautiful country! #BLM #LGBQT #defundthepolice

7. Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Your fans hearts go out to you! You are a true warrior in these trying times of our beautiful country! #BLM #LGBQT #defundthepolice
    Gee.....thanks, Hank!! It was a joke, but I'm happy for you that you support those hashtags. Somebody has to and we're glad you volunteered!! #wokehank for congress

Blog Entries

Chicago Bears HC Matt Nagy told @CollinsworthPFF
    that there is no possible scenario that Justin Fields is the starting quarterback Week 1. Nagy: "Andy Dalton is our starter. Justin is our number 2 and we are going to stick with this plan. You just got to trust the plan."

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    that there is no possible scenario that Justin Fields is the starting quarterback Week 1. Nagy: "Andy Dalton is our starter. Justin is our number 2 and we are going to stick with this plan. You just got to trust the plan."
    I am sure that won't change

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Well yes there is a possibility...Nagy you a dumb fcuk

Sure, Nagy can play Dalton over Fields. And then he'll get fired.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

vikings sign richardson