Page 302 of 324 FirstFirst ... 300301302303304 ... LastLast
Results 3,613 to 3,624 of 3880

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    Gordon had one good year as his teams only option Eight years ago. Talk about living on a promise of past glory. At best he will struggle to be what Watkins was last year on KC. A number three option.
    The last few years I have never understood why this guy gets signed by teams as soon as he is eligible. There are guys out of football that can provide what he can and make themselves available yet Gordon continues to get long suspensions and still doesn't end up on the outside looking in when he gets off suspension and gets signed immediately. Its weird

Chiefs really DGAF about players with off field issues.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

"The Steelers roster continued to evolve after the team agreed to a trade with the Seattle Seahawks for cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon, pending a physical. The Steelers will send the Seahawks their 5th round pick in the 2023 NFL Draft."

https://www.steelers.com/news/steele...or-witherspoon
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Chiefs really DGAF about players with off field issues.
    They really truly don't. Talent above all. At least they don't try to pretend.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Colts open to trading Marlon Mack

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...g-marlon-mack/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    The last few years I have never understood why this guy gets signed by teams as soon as he is eligible. There are guys out of football that can provide what he can and make themselves available yet Gordon continues to get long suspensions and still doesn't end up on the outside looking in when he gets off suspension and gets signed immediately. Its weird
    I'm right there with you. I don't see why Josh Gordon is news in 2021, I don't see why there is a big rush to sign him by anyone either. It's been nearly a decade since his one and only good season.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I really like what the Panthers are doing. I think they are going to be the top team in that division for a while. Darnold...like Tannehill...looks like a new QB immediately after getting away from Adam Gase. Tough break with Horn's foot, but that is a good team on the rise IMHO.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I really like what the Panthers are doing. I think they are going to be the top team in that division for a while. Darnold...like Tannehill...looks like a new QB immediately after getting away from Adam Gase. Tough break with Horn's foot, but that is a good team on the rise IMHO.
    That defense is the real deal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    It's almost impossible for a running back to come back from a torn achilles. It's so much worse than an ACL for that position. Mack is not close to being the same and the Rams are going to have the same issue with Cam Akers next year

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's almost impossible for a running back to come back from a torn achilles. It's so much worse than an ACL for that position. Mack is not close to being the same and the Rams are going to have the same issue with Cam Akers next year
    5 Carries, 16 yards this year and inactive last week...

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    No question. If they can continue to improve their OL, they are going to be a huge problem for the NFC. As a Terp fan, I'm glad DJ Moore looks to be blowing up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Has it really been tested?