Page 220 of 324 FirstFirst ... 218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 2,629 to 2,640 of 3880
    Blog Entries

Smile Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    As my Dad used to say, martinis are like breasts. One is not enough, and three is definitely too many.
    your dad is a wise man... Bc

Blog Entries

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

new stadium in the works?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    new stadium in the works?

Was just reading that Soldier Field lost its status as a National Historic Landmark after a major renovation in 2002.
    Last edited by moviemaniacx; 06-17-2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Oh I took it that way. The internet and message boards are terrible at conveying sarcasm and nuance. I'll just say that when I bought my Vitamix, I had no idea that margaritas would be the #1 thing I would be pouring out of it, lol.
    Yeah, I took it that way too.

For the record, anytime I say "fuck all you fuckers" on this message board, I'm kidding.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaniacx View Post
    Was just reading that Soldier Field lost its status as a National Historic Landmark after a major renovation in 2002.
    They should've stayed with the traditional look and feel instead of going all plexiglass and steel. They actually LOST seating capacity in that upgrade. Really bad all around

Blog Entries

sounds like RG3 tried out for Fox and ESPN and they both want to make him an offer. Good for him

https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/robert...time-audition/

Blog Entries

sounds like RG3 tried out for Fox and ESPN and they both want to make him an offer. Good for him

Good for Bobby 3 sticks

Crazy that both him and Andrew Luck were considered possibly generational talent and they both had such meteoric rises and falls. Neither the Colts or the Skins got the 10 year franchise QB they hoped for. Imagine where both franchises would be if both those guys had stayed healthy...

That 2012 QB draft - 10 years later where are we?

#1 - Luck - finished
    #2 - RGIII - finished
    #8 - Tannehill - disappointment in Miami, career resurgence in Tenn
    #22 - Weeden - my god Cleveland, what the actual fuck?!
    #57 - Osweiler - finished, however, crucial for that Broncos SB run, so hard to say was a total failure. Plus got PAID by dumbass Houston
    #75 - Russel Wilson - top tier with a SB ring...also, my god Cleveland, what the actual fuck??!!
    #88 - Foles - turned out pretty well for Philly I'd say, plus still kicking around the league lying in wait
    #102 - Cousins - seen as quite puzzling back then, turned out to be both a blessing and a curse by Shanny. RGIII didn't hold up physically, but after turning to Cousins, Redskins front office engaged in the most inept franchise QB management experiment in NFL history

Blog Entries

Looks like a former Raven has found his true calling

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...e-center-work/

Son Of Wrestling Legend And Others Praised For WWE Performance Center Work

People within WWE are reportedly giving heavy praise to the potential of the “real athletes” in the current WWE Performance Center recruits camp, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Bronson Rechsteiner, son of wrestling legend Rick Steiner, is among those receiving significant praise. The Kasper Brothers (Jacob and Drew), who were top college wrestlers, are also being praised, as is top college wrestler Bobby Steveson, the older brother of Gable Steveson. Bobby is scheduled to officially start with WWE on the roster in the next class.

These aforementioned wrestlers are all being praised for how well they are picking things up, conditioning and attitude.

Crazy that both him and Andrew Luck were considered possibly generational talent and they both had such meteoric rises and falls. Neither the Colts or the Skins got the 10 year franchise QB they hoped for. Imagine where both franchises would be if both those guys had stayed healthy...

#1 - Luck - finished
    #2 - RGIII - finished
    #57 - Osweiler - finished, however, crucial for that Broncos SB run, so hard to say was a total failure. Plus got PAID by dumbass Houston
    #75 - Russel Wilson - top tier with a SB ring...also, my god Cleveland, what the actual fuck??!!
    #88 - Foles - turned out pretty well for Philly I'd say, plus still kicking around the league lying in wait
    #102 - Cousins - seen as quite puzzling back then, turned out to be both a blessing and a curse by Shanny. RGIII didn't hold up physically, but after turning to Cousins, Redskins front office engaged in the most inept franchise QB management experiment in NFL history

Until Jerry Jones .

Yeah, but Luck did last a lot longer than Griffin. Even in his final season he captained a 10-6 team with 39 TD, 7.2 YPA, a 98.7 QBR and a Pro Powl selection. He probably could've played longer but got out before his brain turned to jello.

#1 - Luck - finished
    #2 - RGIII - finished
    That was a good QB draft in hindsight. 4 long term starters (Well, Luck would have been if the Colts FO didn't get him killed) and it could well have been 5 if RG3 didn't get injured. Luck and Wilson have both been at least top 10 QBs throughout their career. Even when Tannehill was disappointing he was never terrible and Foles mostly straddled that good back up/ bad starter line most of his career until he did a Flacco in the post season.

That's why it's so good to see that the Browns still messed it up.