Page 144 of 324 FirstFirst ... 142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,717 to 1,728 of 3880

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I agree with you.

I would also contend that Ferguson is probably better suited as a 5-tech that shades outside a bit than an EDGE or SAM. He just doesn't have that quickness to really be an impact player from the perimeter.
    I think the ravens knew that last year but really didn't have a spot for him. But I can see Ferguson taking Jihad Ward spot at the end position.

One thing signing Sheldon Richardson does is give us an option to get someone without a pick. We'd still then be in position to sign someone may

Okay I wasn’t excited about the Browns getting Clowney but if it’s at the expense of Richardson I’ll take that trade off

They released Richardson?

Okay then.

Blog Entries

I like Richardson but he’s gonna cost some money and with Mo Hurst sitting there at a fraction of a cost, I dunno. I still don’t understand why he got released when he had such little salary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Okay I wasn’t excited about the Browns getting Clowney but if it’s at the expense of Richardson I’ll take that trade off
    Yup. He was a bigger problem than Garrett last year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    I like Richardson but he’s gonna cost some money and with Mo Hurst sitting there at a fraction of a cost, I dunno. I still don’t understand why he got released when he had such little salary.
    It's confusing.

The Raiders didn't give him many snaps considering how bad their defense was and how well he played (At least according to PFF - 77.9 grade.)

Maybe the heart condition that hurt his draft stock is a problem or maybe there's a bad news story coming? Otherwise I don't see any reason why the Ravens shouldn't sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    One thing signing Sheldon Richardson does is give us an option to get someone without a pick. We'd still then be in position to sign someone may
    Richardson's good but the Ravens can't sign another old man on the interior D Line, can they?

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Richardson's good but the Ravens can't sign another old man on the interior D Line, can they?
    Well, if you're gonna side old dudes to the line, might as well platoon them.

The Raiders didn't give him many snaps considering how bad their defense was and how well he played (At least according to PFF - 77.9 grade.)
    Been looking at a few Raiders fan sites. They almost universally seem to think that PFF grade is off and that he's a decent rotational player but nothing more. Seems like the league agreed because nobody claimed him on a 5th round rookie contract. Oh well.

They also think Arden Key is terrible and won't make any roster next season.

Blog Entries

If anyone needs a football fix the Patriot League championship is at 2 pm EST today Holy Cross @ Bucknell

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

He's 30 while he's certainly not young he isn't old. Like I said when it comes to free agency unless it is sort of an outlier contract he's exactly the type of guy I'd target especially at DE/DT.

He'll probably provide similar production to Campbell at a fraction of the cost