Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 134135136
Results 1,621 to 1,626 of 1626
    Blog Entries

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

That is how final jeopardy works
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Anyone else hearing the Cowboys are trying to move from 10 to 4 or 5 to draft Pitts?
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Anyone else hearing the Cowboys are trying to move from 10 to 4 or 5 to draft Pitts?
    NFL.com :

" This week, there have been published reports that say Jerry Jones is "enamored" by Florida tight end Kyle Pitts. In reality, who isn't? Pitts is a rare prospect at tight end that runs faster than most receivers but will be a mismatch nightmare as a tight end. He's expected to be a Top 10 pick, perhaps even the first non-quarterback drafted. Does Jerry Jones really have interest in drafting Pitts and adding to this already potent-offense? Or is he using this a pre-draft ploy when he really just wants more defensive players to be available when he picks at No. 10. Either way, it's not likely a tight end is drafted by the Cowboys in the first round. "

... Bc

Blog Entries

Cowboys better fix that goddamn defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That is how final jeopardy works
    If that was not in reference to me, then please disregard. However, if in fact that was in reference to me, then no, because the host (e.g. Aaron Rodgers) still provides the answer for contestants to respond in the form of a question, even during that segment.

Hosts do not begin with an interrogative phrase (e.g. "What is...?", "Who is...?", et al.), only contestants (are required to) do so. I don't even enjoy the show nor do I watch it unless randomly in passing for a moment or two, like if someone else has it on somewhere. I am no avid fan, but I feel as if I at least understand its general premise.

Below is a clip simply provided as further evidence of what I was correcting BC on — albeit he was not the only one who made what I believed to be a mistake recently, and I was not aiming to call him out or speak down to him specifically or anything of that nature, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by horus13 View Post
    Am I too greedy to wish for Houston and Kerrigan? Nothing wrong to double dip...

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk
    They might be cheap enough at this point to both get a spot on the roster. I think the Ravens are going to draft a pass rusher too, but this way there’s less pressure on the rookie to perform right away.