Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 322323324
Results 3,877 to 3,880 of 3880

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yeah moving this thread is silly. Put out a warning if it is diving into political realms but the news and rumors thread is essential to our NFL discussions.

The moving of some threads lately has been a bit annoying. Still don't entirely know why the fantasy football thread was moved and had to be bookmarked by Greg in order for those of us using the mobile site to be able to access it quickly.

There has got to be a way to just delete the posts that are considered too political instead of moving a whole long thread. You know just put in “post deleted due to political content”

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I'd like the devs to add something to be able to parse politically flagged responses and either move them or delete them. So they don't have to go through individual responses, which nobody wants to do.

Or else this is just going to continue ad nauseam. We're going to have game threads moved during the fucking game.
    We typically do whack offending posts. But when they get out-of-hand, the threads get moved.

This particular tread was headed to 4,000 posts. With the subject of "Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread", it should have been locked when Training Camp opened, as no longer applicable. However, I believe that we don't over-moderate, so it continued until it became infected by politics.

Anyone may start a new thread "Official 2022 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread"
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    We typically do whack offending posts. But when they get out-of-hand, the threads get moved.

This particular tread was headed to 4,000 posts. With the subject of "Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread", it should have been locked when Training Camp opened, as no longer applicable. However, I believe that we don't over-moderate, so it continued until it became infected by politics.

Anyone may start a new thread "Official 2022 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread"
    This makes sense. Thanks T

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Maybe I can’t read what happened because posts were deleted/I have people muted, so I obviously don’t have all the context, but hear me out T:

This is a constant issue. We have the same handful of posters that use every thread to make a political statement. I humbly request that in the future, repeat offenders get a week off or something instead of essentially killing a thread that 99% of us use for its football related purpose.
    Alternatively... Someone starts 2021 Rumors Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk