Page 221 of 324 FirstFirst ... 219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,652 of 3880

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    So are you saying I have to turn in my man card due to my love of margaritas? I put a lot of tequila in them...does that matter?
    Is it blended tequila?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

LOL, Washington is going to have to pay that dude big bucks to get the name they want.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/7753752002

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    LOL, Washington is going to have to pay that dude big bucks to get the name they want.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/7753752002
    Come up with a real name. Problem solved. I can't believe it takes more than 1 season to figure this out but there is a reason why they are called Washington. They take the character of that location to heart and act like every dumb politician

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Come up with a real name. Problem solved. I can't believe it takes more than 1 season to figure this out but there is a reason why they are called Washington. They take the character of that location to heart and act like every dumb politician
    I believe the guy who owns the trademark, trademarked a ton of possible names for the team and they won’t pay him for any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I believe the guy who owns the trademark, trademarked a ton of possible names for the team and they won’t pay him for any of them.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/washing...rtin-mccaulay/

Blog Entries

Danny was outsmarted, his best comeback was the name will never change while he owned the team. Obstinance isn’t a winning formula. (Of course I am guilty of: see #80)

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I actually think Washington Football Team is unique and they should keep it.
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Is it blended tequila?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    LOL!

If I'm making a real marg, it's Patron Silver or Don Julio or Maestro Dobel with lime juice and homemade simple syrup in a glass with a giant slow melting ice cube. If it's in my vitamix, it's whatever mid shelf I have and some pre-made marg mix and crushed ice...and it's freaking delicious and refreshing and always more dangerous than I think it is, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Yeah, but Luck did last a lot longer than Griffin. Even in his final season he captained a 10-6 team with 39 TD, 7.2 YPA, a 98.7 QBR and a Pro Powl selection. He probably could've played longer but got out before his brain turned to jello.
    No doubt he was good...but particularly at the QB position, you need some longevity in order for the team to truly reap the benefits of good play. If Luck had turned one of those playoff seasons into a SB title, then Indy and the rest of the NFL would consider it a complete success that just happened to be cut short.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I actually think Washington Football Team is unique and they should keep it.
    Well, not unique enough for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to accept the NFL team's application for a trademark of the name, in part because it's too generic of a geographic description.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    LOL!

If I'm making a real marg, it's Patron Silver or Don Julio or Maestro Dobel with lime juice and homemade simple syrup in a glass with a giant slow melting ice cube. If it's in my vitamix, it's whatever mid shelf I have and some pre-made marg mix and crushed ice...and it's freaking delicious and refreshing and always more dangerous than I think it is, lmao.
    Sounds delicioso

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Well, not unique enough for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to accept the NFL team's application for a trademark of the name, in part because it's too generic of a geographic description.
    I believe the trademark guy owns Washington Football Club and they said it was too close to being the same.