Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Blueprint to Beat the Chiefs - Your Thoughts...

The Bucs showed the way to obliterate the Chiefs. I was genuinely shocked that Mahomes was not able to score a single touchdown. Granted, it was Brady at the Bucs helm and there were lots of KC penalties, however, the war was won in the trenches. Mahomes was running for his life half the game. What are your takeaways on how the Ravens can beat the Chiefs based on the Super Bowl ?

Re: Blueprint to Beat the Chiefs - Your Thoughts...

The blueprint is to hope their starting tackles are out, and get pressure on Mahomes with 4.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Front 4. Never blitz, have a decent secondary and a competent offense. It is not rocket science.

Well we need 4 line man that can get to the qb. Wrs as good as Tampa. Oline that can block. People say they have a blueprint on stopping Lamar. Lamar dominate the bad teams but have a problem with playoff caliber teams. It’s always a blueprint to beating teams but you have to have the talent to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Well we need 4 line man that can get to the qb. Wrs as good as Tampa. Oline that can block. People say they have a blueprint on stopping Lamar. Lamar dominate the bad teams but have a problem with playoff caliber teams. It’s always a blueprint to beating teams but you have to have the talent to do it
    This. It might take a couple years, but the Ravens are unlikely to beat the Chiefs until they can generate a pass rush without blitzing. The NFL is a passing league and this should be the strategy even if Mahomes retired tomorrow.

Right now even if the Ravens play a really good game against the Chiefs, there will be too many breakdowns from blitzes where Mahomes will find Hill or Kelce for big plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Front 4. Never blitz, have a decent secondary and a competent offense. It is not rocket science.
    The End

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    The blueprint is to hope their starting tackles are out, and get pressure on Mahomes with 4.

And sign Tom Brady

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post

Here I been saying this needs to be a heavy defensive draft for us so that we can build something that can stop KC

Yall buying into it now? We need to walk away with at least a defensive end, linebacker, and corner preferably early rounds

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post

The End
    The best way to lose a game is to play them at their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Right, you have to have the talent. The Bucs defense absolutely smothered KC. Offensively it was Fournette, Gronk, and AB, oh yea, and Brady....

Mahomes looked very off, I think the pressure did a number on his head game, even when he had time...which was not often.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Here I been saying this needs to be a heavy defensive draft for us so that we can build something that can stop KC

Yall buying into it now? We need to walk away with at least a defensive end, linebacker, and corner preferably early rounds
    We need offensive lineman or free agent guard and center