Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Video proof of the ballot dump in Michigan at 3:30 am by a Panel Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Then why isn't Trump himself talking about it
    Uh, why do you think they banned him from social media?

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Uh, why do you think they banned him from social media?
    That's not the only way to speak out. Trump is a billionaire remember? He's smart enough to know that this thing has hit a brick wall

Blog Entries

That's not the only way to speak out. Trump is a billionaire remember? He's smart enough to know that this thing has hit a brick wall
    Anyone who dares question the election- well conservatives anyway. Dems are still allowed to file federal lawsuits claiming voter machine error and nobody blinks.- is being silenced.

Social media bans. Commentators being fired from their media organizations. Lawyers being disbarred.

Tell me, if the election could stand up to scrutiny- why attempt to essentially criminalize the scrutiny?

Define brick wall. The election won't be overturned.

But more and more evidence will come out.

And more and more Americans- and there is already a sizeable amount- will see Joe Biden's administration as the illegitimate and criminal farce it is.

Anyone who dares question the election- well conservatives anyway. Dems are still allowed to file federal lawsuits claiming voter machine error and nobody blinks.- is being silenced.

Social media bans. Commentators being fired from their media organizations. Lawyers being disbarred.

Tell me, if the election could stand up to scrutiny- why attempt to essentially criminalize the scrutiny?

And more and more Americans- and there is already a sizeable amount- will see Joe Biden's administration as the illegitimate and criminal farce it is.
    Nothing is coming of this and nothing will. I wanted Trump just as much as the next guy but it's a brick wall. The level of corruption is at an all time high and they're moving on to matters more important to them like the Iran nuclear deal which is going to put us in deep trouble. Those that are actually Pro-Israel anyway.

Blog Entries

It will never be over while the criminal usurpers breathe free air.

And more and more evidence will come out.

And more and more Americans will understand what happened.

And more and more Americans will see their government is a criminal enterprise.

Thanks for saving our democracy and institutions!!
    And what are "more and more Americans" going to do about it? Not a damned thing. We have gotten too fat, lazy complacent and soft.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    And what are "more and more Americans" going to do about it? Not a damned thing. We have gotten too fat, lazy complacent and soft.
    Most of us. Not all of us.

You honestly want to know what I think will happen?

Targeted assasinations leading into the restrictions/suspension of Constitutional rights, leading to a Secession crisis.

That's worse case, but entirely plausible. And if not from the fallout of this election, then 22 or 24, when the same shit is pulled.

Blog Entries

I questioned the election - remember I predicted Trump would win (incumbent president, strong economy, no war = guaranteed win in my book). But when things played out, I wasn't too mad because that's what the ruling class does - rig the game in their favor when the results don't do it for them.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Nothing is coming of this and nothing will. I wanted Trump just as much as the next guy but it's a brick wall. The level of corruption is at an all time high and they're moving on to matters more important to them like the Iran nuclear deal which is going to put us in deep trouble. Those that are actually Pro-Israel anyway.
    Fuck Israel. I'm a hell of a lot more worried about the USA.

Look, the corruption won't just go away, even if Trump does. And from the corruption stems all of the issues.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I questioned the election - remember I predicted Trump would win (incumbent president, strong economy, no war = guaranteed win in my book). But when things played out, I wasn't too mad because that's what the ruling class does - rig the game in their favor when the results don't do it for them.
    That's your right. Plenty of people are very defeatist about the state of our country.

I'm just telling not everyone is so blase about it.

Fuck Israel. I'm a hell of a lot more worried about the USA.

Look, the corruption won't just go away, even if Trump does. And from the corruption stems all of the issues.
    We're tied to the problem with Israel. Their Iran problems have become ours and it's been that way for quite some time now.

Iran funds millions towards Hezbollah and the nuclear deal (which foolishly lifted economic sanctions) only made it that much worse and they haven't complied with denuclearizing anyway according to recent reports. 8 years of Biden and we're gonna see places getting nuked real quick and that corrupt government within Syria is going nowhere. Call it an Iranian stronghold at this point.

Blog Entries

We're tied to the problem with Israel. Their Iran problems have become ours and it's been that way for quite some time now.

Iran funds millions towards Hezbollah and the nuclear deal (which foolishly lifted economic sanctions) only made it that much worse and they haven't complied with denuclearizing anyway according to recent reports. 8 years of Biden and we're gonna see places getting nuked real quick and that corrupt government within Syria is going nowhere. Call it an Iranian stronghold at this point.
    I'm a Zionist. And I have no love of Islam in any form, low on the list is the Iranian Theocracy.

But it's not our fucking problem.

I'm done shedding American blood for anything except America.

I'm a Zionist. And I have no love of Islam in any form, low on the list is the Iranian Theocracy.

But it's not our fucking problem.

I'm done shedding American blood for anything except America.
    Either way, you wouldn't be for that deal. I highly doubt they'd just stop at Israel.