Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Video proof of the ballot dump in Michigan at 3:30 am by a Panel Truck

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    (I have never been to Iran. I have been all over the Arab world. And I can testify that the gender apartheid and following of Islamic marriage traditions, leads to an explosion of sexual degeneracy- homosexuality, pedophilia, incest, beastiality, etc.)
    How about you tell us what you say when you enter a building in the Arab world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    How about you tell us what you say when you enter a building in the Arab world.
    I don't say anything. Because I'm not a Muslim.

Why don't you tell me the difference in how Muslims greet fellow Muslims in Arabic vs. how they greet non-Muslims.

I'm starting to notice a pattern.

Yeah, I did too. Which is why I find so much of this ish so pathetically funny & entertaining.

I don't say anything. Because I'm not a Muslim.

Why don't you tell me the difference in how Muslims greet fellow Muslims in Arabic vs. how they greet non-Muslims.
    I learnt from Muslim’s to use their greeting to show respect. You decided to not do so.... your experiences will be totally different from mine.

Your opinion that Muslim countries have high rates homosexuality is really incredible. Homosexual acts are punishable by death in many Muslim countries.

Blog Entries

Is it possible to keep this thread about a video showing ballots being dropped off at 2:30am, confirming what people who signed affidavits said.

Just like the video in Georgia confirming what the poll watchers there said happened?

What about the video should be discredited besides lack of judge review and the posting source? Same question with the suitcases.

I have to assume the location is real. Nobody I've seen jumps to that outlet which would be my first point if I knew the locations on my own. So then the time stamps must be false. When claims are made and later video evidence comes out with the events playing out my first thought if these are false is it has to be actual footage with time stamp changed. Or in case of the suitcases that has to be actors at the correct location and later date but the source is falsely claiming footage to be election day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I learnt from Muslim’s to use their greeting to show respect. You decided to not do so.... your experiences will be totally different from mine.

Your opinion that Muslim countries have high rates homosexuality is really incredible. Homosexual acts are punishable by death in many Muslim countries.
    As has been pointed out, this thread is about the fraudulent Presidential election and the criminal usurpers now in office. So let's keep it there.

If you want to start another thread and embarrass yourself about another topic which you have no insight on, feel free to do so.

We all are waiting with bated breath to hear about your theory of how criminalizing homosexuality makes homosexuals cease to exist. One you share with the Ayatollah I might add. Great company.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Meh..

Completely normal for loads of votes to come in at 3:30am
    Best time to beat the traffic on your delivery route

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk