Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Now they're bragging about it

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    They've basically confessed that thousands of political operatives, in conjunction with big business and big labor, conspired to thwart the will of the voters and hand the election to Joe Biden.

There's a word for that, and it sure as shit isn't "Representative Democracy."

They're openly confessing it.

And nobody seems to notice. And nobody seems to care.
    They notice, and they don't care.

People claimed to be against Donald’s tactics, but then turn a blind eye when their side does all the same stuff.

They never did care about his tactics, only that he was mean. They really didn’t even care about his policy, just his image and mean words he used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    People claimed to be against Donald’s tactics, but then turn a blind eye when their side does all the same stuff.

They never did care about his tactics, only that he was mean. They really didn’t even care about his policy, just his image and mean words he used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most of them are stupider than that. And I guess Time magazine knows it, because they know these stupid fucks will swallow down a whole story about a conspiracy to steal the election as long as they use the word "save" and digest it just fine.
    '
    They hated Trump because their little God in their pocket, which they stare into endlessly and don't have the slightest clue of the world beyond that 6" from their face their phone rests, told them to.

It's mostly that simple.

Look at em now that Biden is elected. Not a single person on this board apparently supports anything this man is doing. But they told us for years how important it was to elect him.

Not my countrymen. If they weren't so stupid, they could figure out the implications.

Blog Entries

Why do these threads never have any comments from all the folks claiming there was nothing wrong with the election?

If I held their positions I’d be coming here and gloating instead of pretending it didn’t exist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why do these threads never have any comments from all the folks claiming there was nothing wrong with the election?

If I held their positions I’d be coming here and gloating instead of pretending it didn’t exist.
    These people are gloating about it because they think they did a good thing.

There are simply two different realities in this country.

Some people think stealing an election is good because OMB.

And some people think winning an election is stealing an election because OMB.

People accuse me of being melodramatic when I say there will be blood.

I'd like someone to tell me what other solution there is between two separate realities?

“Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force.” ― Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

Is there really any confusion about where this is all heading?

I have read the article in full and need to be educated on the illegality of what they did.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I have read the article in full and need to be educated on the illegality of what they did.
    #notmycountryman

Not sure about the legality but morality seems to be lacking, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Not sure about the legality but morality seems to be lacking, no?
    Yes.

I was expecting a lot more violence around the election. It was surprisingly quiet and peaceful.... now after reading that it makes more sense.

Blog Entries

State legislatures make and change election laws. Laws were changed by Secretary of States, Governors, Courts etc. apparently in coordination by the group of people this article was about.

It’s exactly what the Texas lawsuit was about.

I long for the day where most agree on what happened instead of reality A vs reality B. Since this is a credible source (I think) and the source claims election fortification happened by a behind the scenes conspiracy is this is a possible first step? I'll call it that if that's all we ever had to do.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I long for the day where most agree on what happened instead of reality A vs reality B. Since this is a credible source (I think) and the source claims election fortification happened by a behind the scenes conspiracy is this is a possible first step? I'll call it that if that's all we ever had to do.
    Great point. If you’re fortifying it or protect it, why the need to to in behind the scenes or in secret.