Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake Woke

Blog Entries

Fake Woke

How long before Youtube takes this down and proves the point of this song?

Blog Entries

Re: Fake Woke

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I took a trip down the rabbit-hole and watched a few of his videos. This guy is my new favorite artist.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Typically not a fan of reaction videos but she was pretty good and insightful.

Y'all are the biggest crybabies to EVER walk the planet. This is the monthly reminder that y'all pulled the largest cancel culture bs on Colin Kaepernick lmaooooo..... Y'ALL are fake woke. Y'all canceled man who did absolutely NOTHING illegal, who respected the opinion of a veteran who told him to kneel. Get outta here with this dumb post. Y'all are cancel culture personified.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Y'all are the biggest crybabies to EVER walk the planet. This is the monthly reminder that y'all pulled the largest cancel culture bs on Colin Kaepernick lmaooooo..... Y'ALL are fake woke. Y'all canceled man who did absolutely NOTHING illegal, who respected the opinion of a veteran who told him to kneel. Get outta here with this dumb post. Y'all are cancel culture personified.

Oh the irony, of calling people crybabies while crying.

I'm guessing the lyrics (while not the best) kinda hit home a bit, eh?

Blog Entries

I didn't cancel him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I didn't cancel him.
    Glaring lack of talent did.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

9. Re: Fake Woke

Awww....c'mon Superfly. You triggered?

B....I generally respect your post simply because you are the Loudest voice of the Left here. Frankly hearing the same ole same ole repeated gets old ....weather I agree or not. Having said that lemme say this ...when you refer to Crapernick in any kinda way ...you lose me. Dude made his bed. He opted out of a contract with thoughts of granger. There are no guarantees in the NFL. You’re not guaranteed a job. Period. Teams can not hire you based on any reason they want except the color of your skin. Crap was shown to have fading talents. He lost his starting job. He opted out. Case closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh??? When you say “y’all”. Is that directed at us?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Typically not a fan of reaction videos but she was pretty good and insightful.
    I agree in that she was very measured in her reasons. I agree with most of what she said.