Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Mass shooting events

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Can you explain the Vegas shooting a bit more? Weren't there actual confirmed fatalities there?
    Wasn't Dan blizerian there and he libe streamed the events on fb live or Snapchat with people dying right beside him? I'm sure I saw that

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Wasn't Dan blizerian there and he libe streamed the events on fb live or Snapchat with people dying right beside him? I'm sure I saw that
    That dude is a massive douchebag

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    That dude is a massive douchebag

And exactly the last person in the world you would trust with a staged shooting

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    And exactly the last person in the world you would trust with a staged shooting
    I wouldn't trust that dude with my burrito

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    The evidence of Sandy Hook being a false flag is pretty abundant. Here's just a taste:

1) A FOIA request shows photographs of the school taken after the 'shooting' which suggest that the school was not even operational and had been closed for several years.

Pictures taken in the hallways and the classrooms show storage containers and clutter all throughout areas where kids and staff would walk, which is obviously a safety hazard for a bunch of kids running around. In one instance, an outdoor staircase had a large metal rod protruding from the handrails that could easily impale a kid. The handicapped space outside the school didn't follow the current ADA regulations at the time.

2) Newtown, Connecticut had no murders in 2012 according to the FBI's own crime stats: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._city_2012.xls

3) Dashcam footage from police vehicles in the parking lot do not show children evacuating the school during the hours after the supposed shooting. Instead it shows adults eating snacks and little activity at all.

4) Aerial video footage of the nearby firehouse (where the kids were supposedly taken for medical treatment) show crowds walking inside, then coming out the other side of the building before circling around the parking lot right back inside the same building again to create the illusion of a large crowd of parents and kids.

5) The press conferences of the governor of Connecticut and the medical examiner who 'did the autopsies' were revealing. The governor admits in the first 20 seconds of his presser that he was tipped-off by someone (unidentified) that an event like this could be coming to his state. And the "medical examiner" made an off-the-cuff remark wondering if the people of Sandy Hook would have this event "come crashing on their heads" which seemed out of place, given the ostensible tragedy.

That's just a taste as I said. As with most conspiracy realities, there is never a smoking gun. It's a preponderance of the evidence that all points to the official story being a lie. While I don't endorse every theory he has, Jim Fetzer wrote a book (banned on Amazon and hard to find on the web recently) titled "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook: It was a FEMA drill to Promote Gun Control. He was sued and lost in court, as was Alex Jones.

This video addresses more of the problems, but I recommend you continue to do your own research: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aP1sQ50cBo82/
    You are out of your fucking mind! Sandy Hook is 2 towns away from where I live. My kids played soccer against kids from that school. My wife has a co-worker who lives in Newtown and kids went to that school a couple years before this happened. Sandy Hook was very a real school and open. A piece of shit punk stole his mothers gun and murdered little kids. It's as simple as that.

This board keeps sinking lower and lower.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You are out of your fucking mind! Sandy Hook is 2 towns away from where I live. My kids played soccer against kids from that school. My wife has a co-worker who lives in Newtown and kids went to that school a couple years before this happened. Sandy Hook was very a real school and open. A piece of shit punk stole his mothers gun and murdered little kids. It's as simple as that.

This board keeps sinking lower and lower.
    Why are you so threatened by a conversation. If you don’t agree with the topic, give your opinion. If you don’t like the topic, don’t reply. This board has always been consumed by conspiracy theories. Dam, we spent the last 4 years talking about how some people thought trump was a Russian spy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Why are you so threatened by a conversation. If you don’t agree with the topic, give your opinion. If you don’t like the topic, don’t reply. This board has always been consumed by conspiracy theories. Dam, we spent the last 4 years talking about how some people thought trump was a Russian spy
    So it's okay to spread lies? Saying a school that I live near and know kids who attended was closed to suit some nutcase conspiracy maybe works for you but I have a problem with it. I'm not commenting of Parkland or Las Vegas which I have no personal experience with. Maybe someone else knows about those. This disinformation about Sandy Hook is flat out wrong and I'm going to comment on it because this is where I live and have for the past 35 years

Wasn't there a secret conspiracy on the Ravens board about Harbaugh getting fired before. Conspiracies abound.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    So it's okay to spread lies? Saying a school that I live near and know kids who attended was closed to suit some nutcase conspiracy maybe works for you but I have a problem with it. I'm not commenting of Parkland or Las Vegas which I have no personal experience with. Maybe someone else knows about those. This disinformation about Sandy Hook is flat out wrong and I'm going to comment on it because this is where I live and have for the past 35 years
    That’s cool. So you are ok with having a conversation. That is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Wasn't there a secret conspiracy on the Ravens board about Harbaugh getting fired before. Conspiracies abound.
    Oh , that’s not a conspiracy, harbaugh needs to go.

Blog Entries

That’s cool. So you are ok with having a conversation. That is a good sign.
    What is there to discuss? Sandy Hook was a horrible tragedy. There is no need to give any credence to a vile conspiracy theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    What is there to discuss? Sandy Hook was a horrible tragedy. There is no need to give any credence to a vile conspiracy theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But here you are