Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

New passing game coordinator?

Who is it going to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: New passing game coordinator?

When Wink was interviewed last year he mentioned wanting LSU pass game coordinator Joe Brady to be his OC. I know nothing about him.

Keep in mind the team also needs a WR coach and Culley could take Urban and/or couple guys with him to Texans.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    When Wink was interviewed last year he mentioned wanting LSU pass game coordinator Joe Brady to be his OC. I know nothing about him.

Keep in mind the team also needs a WR coach and Culley could take Urban and/or couple guys with him to Texans.
    How Brady is currently the OC of Carolina and interviewed for at least the Eagles HC job at 31 years old. His next job is as an NFL HC, it will be soon.

Whoever it is I hope he’s black. Maybe lightning can strike twice.

Blog Entries

They should hire Keenan McCardell for WR coach. I saw on Twitter he wasn't retained as part of Meyer's staff. Did a good job in Jacksonville with those WRs. Not sure who they should hire for passing game coordinator though.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    How Brady is currently the OC of Carolina and interviewed for at least the Eagles HC job at 31 years old. His next job is as an NFL HC, it will be soon.

Yup I see the news, was not familiar. A college OC type could bring in some fresh spread concepts. Everyone runs some of Lincoln Riley's book and there are plenty of others

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I’m pretty sure that Harbaugh said that the Ravens would not let departing coaches gut their staff.

I posted a link that discussed what his potential staff might look like and included names like Marty M, Trestman, Caldwell and some other common links between Harbaugh and Reid. But, it didn’t mention any of the teams current coaches. The Ravens now hold the Asst coach title that can block a potential promotion hire.

Joe Moorhead may be a guy who can incorporate a passing game which works off of Roman's scheme. He is also a former QB and a QB coach. Not sure if he would leave college unless he wants to get his foot in the door and hope for an OC job down the road.
    Last edited by Mark; 01-28-2021 at 09:24 AM.

Wait, we had a passing game coordinator? Lol

Steve Smith Sr. ???

Dez Bryant

I’ve seen this guys name thrown around

https://rolltide.com/sports/football...n-wiggins/1082

Seems like a pretty big jump though for me