Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmmm...

Hmmmmm...

Well of course the sports world didn't report this news today because of.....reasons, but Chad Wheeler nearly beat his woman to death yesterday. Let's take a gander at the police report from an incident back in 2015:

On December 19, 2015, Wheeler was involved in an incident on the USC campus. Los Angeles Police responded to a call at 8:45 AM at an apartment in South Los Angeles near the USC campus. The police arrived and a suspect, who was identified as Wheeler, was possibly under the influence of drugs and alcohol and was punching walls and windows in the apartment. After Wheeler injured his hand he ran out of the apartment, and then—ignoring the commands of police—ran back into the apartment. He was confronted by police who were concerned he might grab a weapon and got into an altercation with them that led the police to shoot him with multiple bean bag rounds, a type of less-lethal force.[7] Wheeler was detained by the police but not arrested, and was instead transported to a local hospital to be held under protective custody for a psychiatric evaluation.

Fast forward to yesterday, he nearly beats his woman to death and not a single peep from any sports shows. It's really interesting how this was completely buried by every medium when compared to Ray Rice, Joe Mixon, Kareem Hunt, etc... (who committed disgusting acts no doubt) did something far far worse than those three.

First of all, I wish police had the wherewithal to shoot unarmed black men with bean bag rounds like Mr. Wheeler had the privilege of receiving, and I hope his indiscretions get aired out.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: Hmmmmm...

Wait, you're acting surprised. Appatently you must have just arrived here. Well, let me be the first to greet you. Welcome to America. You'll unfortunately get used to it.

Not sure of those point of this thread. It’s all over the news.

Unless you are upset the police didn’t shoot him, like the did to all the other NFL stars that beat their women

Blog Entries

Buried by the media? Lol...it’s Chad Wheeler!

You all probably didn’t even know who he was until you had to Google his name.

If you’re saying to yourself “who is Chad Wheeler?” then you answered your own question.

Swap his name with Aaron Rodgers and this is front page news everywhere for weeks.

Media is about “clicks” and generating $$$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

If you’re saying to yourself “who is Chad Wheeler?” then you answered your own question.

Swap his name with Aaron Rodgers and this is front page news everywhere for weeks.

Who is chad wheeler???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Who is chad wheeler???
    This.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Who is chad wheeler???
    Basically some 3rd string offensive lineman that has bounced around the league for a couple of years.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Well of course the sports world didn't report this news today because of.....reasons, but Chad Wheeler nearly beat his woman to death yesterday. Let's take a gander at the police report from an incident back in 2015:

On December 19, 2015, Wheeler was involved in an incident on the USC campus. Los Angeles Police responded to a call at 8:45 AM at an apartment in South Los Angeles near the USC campus. The police arrived and a suspect, who was identified as Wheeler, was possibly under the influence of drugs and alcohol and was punching walls and windows in the apartment. After Wheeler injured his hand he ran out of the apartment, and then—ignoring the commands of police—ran back into the apartment. He was confronted by police who were concerned he might grab a weapon and got into an altercation with them that led the police to shoot him with multiple bean bag rounds, a type of less-lethal force.[7] Wheeler was detained by the police but not arrested, and was instead transported to a local hospital to be held under protective custody for a psychiatric evaluation.

Fast forward to yesterday, he nearly beats his woman to death and not a single peep from any sports shows. It's really interesting how this was completely buried by every medium when compared to Ray Rice, Joe Mixon, Kareem Hunt, etc... (who committed disgusting acts no doubt) did something far far worse than those three.

First of all, I wish police had the wherewithal to shoot unarmed black men with bean bag rounds like Mr. Wheeler had the privilege of receiving, and I hope his indiscretions get aired out.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    For one thing, if you read the article he is bipolar and was off his meds. So you are either dumb or just a racist whose "I'm compassionate and I want to help all oppressed, sick, disadvantaged people" act is fake. I think its a combination of both but would say its more naive and racist.

He was probably having a dysphoric mania or psychotic episode. In any case the guys life is probably a hellish tightrope beyond your comprehension.

Please never pretend to have compassion for the mentally ill or their families for that matter
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 01-27-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

This. I had to google Chad Wheeler.

And the media is covering it. Tweets from Ian Rapoport, Adam Schefter, Jemele Hill, SportsCenter, etc. Also there are already articles on SI, NY Post, Pro Football Talk, etc.

So I don't understand what the OP is getting at....besides the fact Chad was off his meds and has been diagnosed biploar at the least. Clearly was having a psychotic break.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

They don't care about police abuse.

They just want more dead white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    This. I had to google Chad Wheeler.

And the media is covering it. Tweets from Ian Rapoport, Adam Schefter, Jemele Hill, SportsCenter, etc. Also there are already articles on SI, NY Post, Pro Football Talk, etc.

So I don't understand what the OP is getting at....besides the fact Chad was off his meds and has been diagnosed biploar at the least. Clearly was having a psychotic break.
    He looks at everything through a prism of race and even when evidence is right in front of him proving him wrong is easily incited by the professional racebaiters like Jemele Hill.

The Rick Moranis thread ended with Florida and I concurring the schizophrenic perpetrators behavior was explained by his illness.

At that point the race angle just seemed ridiculous and anger was replaced with pity.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    He looks at everything through a prism of race and even when evidence is right in front of him proving him wrong is easily incited by the professional racebaiters like Jemele Hill.

The Rick Moranis thread ended with Florida and I concurring the schizophrenic perpetrators behavior was explained by his illness.

At that point the race angle just seemed ridiculous and anger was replaced with pity.
    Agreed. Many sports media personalities that are tweeting about Chad are also asking why isn't the media covering it...they are the media and are covering it!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller