Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: So, who you rooting for? Tampa Bay or KC?

Chiefs. Brady doesn't need anymore rings or accolades.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

2. Re: So, who you rooting for? Tampa Bay or KC?

Bucs hands down. Chiefs fans went from being decent in general to being NE level arrogant douchebags after 1 SB win in forever, I can't imagine how annoying they'd be if they win 2 in a row.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

I'll always root against Brady. Plus, unlike the Steelers, Patriots, Broncos and Colts I have nothing but respect for the Chiefs and their players. Nothing to dislike about them unlike the other teams I mentioned, and I'm not really even bothered by the Broncos or Colts anymore.
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Chiefs. They are just fun to watch and other than the fact they are the biggest obstacle in our way to a title, there's nothing I can hate about their team. I don't need to see Brady hoisting a trophy again. Seen that enough.

Rooting for Brady. I gave up the hate when he eclipsed Montana in that Falcons comeback. From there I was like "Ok, you're the GOAT." Hope he wins a 7th ring in his tenth Super Bowl. He's the Michael Jordan of the NFL. And I love Mahomes, who I actually think will win. A win for either guy is a major legacy boost.

Bucs.
    they only have one SB win.
    I used to live in the Tampa area
    I'm already sick of KC winning. hope this ends soon.
    and I'm really sick of those State farm commercials.

whichever wins, I'm real glad no Pittsburgh or New England ha ha ha.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Never Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I did want the Pack to beat them, since I had no dog in that fight except I wanted Gjennings85 to be

While I am now torn, I'd still like the Bucs to defeat the Chiefs. It's not my luv for Tom Brady or my dislike of K.C., but I've gotta root for one or the other otherwise the game is boring to me. So I will repeat Rwt "Go Bucs!" ... Bc
    BC I love ya buddy. I’m rooting for KC.

Bucs baby! Gonna watch the game with my uncle in Bradenton

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Bucs hands down. Chiefs fans went from being decent in general to being NE level arrogant douchebags after 1 SB win in forever, I can't imagine how annoying they'd be if they win 2 in a row.
    I agree but I hate Brady. I don’t like Suh, Pierre-Paul, A Brown and Evans is cocky. That Arians is unlike able and they beat us. Your right though Tyreek Hill makes KC unlikeable.

Idk how anybody could cheer for KC, they aren't our biggest rival, but a rival nonetheless.

Mahomes getting 2 rings and pushing them into a dynasty is going to be a bad time for fans of any AFC contender. Be careful what you wish for, a Chiefs dynasty is going to turn them into an even bigger destination for ring chasing vets, making them even harder to beat in the postseason as it will let them navigate their tight cap pretty effectively.

That's part of why it becomes so hard to beat teams that have a Lebron/Mahomes type of player. Vets will just flock to them on cheap contracts to get a ring and create a mockery of the salary cap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Never Brady.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh