Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2021 NFL Draft Mocks

Another guy I like is Jaylen Twyman from Pitt. He's not prototypical Ravens DT at 6'2" 290lbs, but if you want an interior pass-rusher, it's him. Super explosive and powerful.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Just did one on PFN. I didn't trade back or anything - just stayed with the current slate of picks.

27 - EDGE, Zaven Collins
    58 - EDGE, Carlos Basham Jr
    104 - OC, Quinn Meinerz
    131 - WR, Sage Surratt
    169 - TE, Quintin Morris
    184 - OT, Alaric Jackson
    211 - WR, Dez Fitzpatrick
    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Here is my third mock.

27: R1 P27 OT Christian Darrisaw - Virginia Tech
    58: R2 P26 C Creed Humphrey - Oklahoma
    104: R3 P40 S Ar'Darius Washington - TCU
    131: R4 P26 DL Jay Tufele - USC
    169: R5 P24 CB Benjamin St-Juste - Minnesota
    184: R5 P39 EDGE Jonathan Cooper - Ohio State
    211: R6 P25 WR Simi Fehoko - Stanford

I wanted other WRS but they were all snagged right in front of my pick order.
    Gentlemen, one man's opinion here. I am not a draft guru nor the mock draft police (LOL)
    As a rule I don't like to take two players, who play similar positions, that high. OK, so I wouldn't mind pairing say Collins and Humphrey OR Darrisaw and Basham Jr.

I do thank you both for your efforts though ... Bc

Blog Entries

"Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

"Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

I've generally been using Pff's Mock Sim, but coming back to First Pick man would I be happy with this draft (traded 1st to Buffalo for their first and 2nd):

Round 1 Pick 30 (BUF): Alijah Vera-Tucker, OG, USC (B+)
    Round 2 Pick 26: Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State (A)
    Round 2 Pick 29 (BUF): Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State (A)
    Round 3 Pick 40 (COMP): Ar'Darius Washington, FS/SS, TCU (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 26: Rashad Weaver, DE/OLB, Pittsburgh (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 24: Demetric Felton, WR, UCLA (A+)
    Round 5 Pick 39 (COMP): Khyiris Tonga, DT, BYU (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 26: Ambry Thomas, CB, Michigan (A+)

Vera-Tucker could be the perfect guard who can swing tackle. Jenkins is the best run blocker of the class (to replace Orlando Brown). Wallace has he build of a potential X and EDC has already brought up that the Ravens are looking into him. Washington may be the Antoine Winfield of this class. Weaver is a steal in the 4th as he definitely is a top 100 player. Felton could be really fun in our offense, being in a similar mold to Curtis Samuel or Antonio Gibson. I don't know much about Tonga or Thomas, but, we could use young depth on the Dline and for CB Averett/Young/Peters/Smith are all potentially not on the team next year (with 2 out of 4 being UFAs and the other 2 cut candidates).
    Last edited by chartman; 02-18-2021 at 08:29 AM.

Total novice draft calculating in an Orlando Brown trade to Jacksonville for picks 33 and 65. A shitload of other trades and maneurvering as well lol.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    Total novice draft calculating in an Orlando Brown trade to Jacksonville for picks 33 and 65. A shitload of other trades and maneurvering as well lol.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Gotta be a PFF draft machine where Najee a Harris is still available at 71... dude is going in round 1...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unknown 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Gotta be a PFF draft machine where Najee a Harris is still available at 71... dude is going in round 1...

Yeah that's a terrible projection on Najee. He's one of the best RB prospects of the last 5 years, round 1 talent all day. Reminds me of last year when I was getting Chase Claypool in the 4th round

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Yeah that's a terrible projection on Najee. He's one of the best RB prospects of the last 5 years, round 1 talent all day. Reminds me of last year when I was getting Chase Claypool in the 4th round
    I think they did a mock draft the other day and they had the Ravens pick some WR PFF are very high on in the 2nd round: Jaelon Darden, all 174lbs of him. I mean, come on.