Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Morgan Cox released.

This is going to be the first of a LOT of cuts due to the lower cap this year. This won't be isolated to the Ravens either.

There are going to be guys on the street who you are gonna say WTF?

There will be vets playing for very low dollars too, vets hired during camp where you think - how was he available?

There will also be players available later in the year who will be solid fill in guys because of their salary demands which couldn't be met early in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    This is going to be the first of a LOT of cuts due to the lower cap this year. This won't be isolated to the Ravens either.

There will be vets playing for very low dollars too, vets hired during camp where you think - how was he available?

There will also be players available later in the year who will be solid fill in guys because of their salary demands which couldn't be met early in the year.
    This

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post

Maybe one of those WTF players will be a wide receiver and the Ravens will sign him. One can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    Maybe one of those WTF players will be a wide receiver and the Ravens will sign him. One can dream.
    Man, everytime I see WTF I think of Washington football team, takes me a couple seconds to fix myself

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

This stings a little. Is he going to retire?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This stings a little. Is he going to retire?
    For everyone, I hope he does. But I hope his bank account is solid enough for that decision.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's tough. It's like a Wally Pipp situation. Good thing Koch signed an extension in 2020 or I'd worry about him too.
    I think 2021 will be Koch's last season with the Ravens, he doesnt have the leg that he once did and he is making a good chunk of change for a punter. But I can't see the team losing 2/3's of the Wolfpack in one offseason

fave memory; the MNF (SNF?) @ Detroit where Tucker kicked six FGs and they won 18-17. they made him Player of the Game (whatever its called) and he brought Koch and Cox out to receive the award with him. class.

did Tucker pay their way to the Pro Bowl one year?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    fave memory; the MNF (SNF?) @ Detroit where Tucker kicked six FGs and they won 18-17. they made him Player of the Game (whatever its called) and he brought Koch and Cox out to receive the award with him. class.

did Tucker pay their way to the Pro Bowl one year?
    He did in fact pay their way to the Pro Bowl, they are a close group of friends, and I hope this change doesn't mess with the operation.