Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I swear to goodness.....

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Time for you to pick a new team bro...

I remember someone ripped me to shreds a month or so ago when I said some of our posters would rather pass well in a loss than pass poorly in a win. We have our first example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol winning or losing has nothing to do with seeing effort being made to change the offense and do what actually wins championships. The whole damn point is that in today's NFL, ESPECIALLY with our defense, if you pass well, you usually win. If you run well, like we have for the past three years, you get to the divisional round and no further.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    agreed, new team time for you.
    Naw...

Blog Entries

I have no doubt EDC and Harbaugh know they have to improve that 32nd passing ranking to win in January. My question is will they make the moves that are necessary? A quote from my favorite movie,

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Time for you to pick a new team bro...

I remember someone ripped me to shreds a month or so ago when I said some of our posters would rather pass well in a loss than pass poorly in a win. We have our first example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Y'all make no sense. No team this weekend passed well and lost. How is that not getting through your heads?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol winning or losing has nothing to do with seeing effort being made to change the offense and do what actually wins championships. The whole damn point is that in today's NFL, ESPECIALLY with our defense, if you pass well, you usually win. If you run well, like we have for the past three years, you get to the divisional round and no further.

Well, Harbs said this:

“We’re a running team. We want to run the ball as much as we can,” he said. “We also want to be productive in the passing game and complete passes and keep drives alive. The more first downs you get, the more drives you extend, the more opportunities you have to both run and pass."
    He also said this:

"We throw it less than most teams do because we run so well."
    And this:

"It goes back to the same criticism that we've heard the last three years about not being the type of offense or type of quarterback that some people want to see. They're just going to live with it because Lamar Jackson has won a lot of football games here and our offense has won us a lot of football games here, and we're not going to apologize for that for one second.
    So yeah, this isn't changing. So if it's not your cup o' tea, another team would probably suit you better.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I believe that jon79 and Rwt were replying to your "I'm gonna save myself the stress and go do something else with my Sundays."
    Definition = If the Ravens are winning in an exciting, offensive way then I will watch, but if not I'll rake leaves.
    bandc, we all have varying levels of frustration regarding our Ravens, but I'd watch them if it was week #17 and we were 5 - 10 with no chance of making the playoffs... Bc

What's all this nonsense about telling people to go and support another team? You're not allowed to be a Ravens fan unless you have faith in the Harbaugh/Roman doctrine of run until you get badly beaten in the playoffs? Anyone who wants more passing should be cast out as a heretic?

For one thing, it's not easy to change your team and for another who appointed any of you as the Football Inquisition and Guardians of the True Faith?

If what Harbaugh was saying in his press conference about sticking with the offense as is was his real feelings rather than a smokescreen, the Ravens will struggle to even make the playoffs for their annual disappointing exit next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I believe that jon79 and Rwt were replying to your "I'm gonna save myself the stress and go do something else with my Sundays."
    Definition = If the Ravens are winning in an exciting, offensive way then I will watch, but if not I'll rake leaves.
    bandc, we all have varying levels of frustration regarding our Ravens, but I'd watch them if it was week #17 and we were 5 - 10 with no chance of making the playoffs... Bc
    But that's not what I said at all and you're misquoting them as well. They said I'd rather watch us pass well and lose rather than run well and win, which is also stupid.

I never said anything about exciting football. I literally said the first play could be a 75 yd bomb td. I want to see growth in the offense. I want them to actually listen to the players in the organization who say things need to change, listen to all the people outside the organization that says what they're running is stale. This offense we currently have is plenty exciting, the problem is that it's not a winning offense.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    What's all this nonsense about telling people to go and support another team? You're not allowed to be a Ravens fan unless you have faith in the Harbaugh/Roman doctrine of run until you get badly beaten in the playoffs? Anyone who wants more passing should be cast out as a heretic?

For one thing, it's not easy to change your team and for another who appointed any of you as the Football Inquisition and Guardians of the True Faith?

If what Harbaugh was saying in his press conference about sticking with the offense as is was his real feelings rather than a smokescreen, the Ravens will struggle to even make the playoffs for their annual disappointing exit next season.
    Thank you bro lol.... it's the same as telling somebody to go back to their country or whatever. Sounds just as dumb.

The scheme will be the same. The coaching will be the same. We can only hope for an upgrade in talent.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    The scheme will be the same. The coaching will be the same. We can only hope for an upgrade in talent.
    This is the age of the internet. We all know they hear and see everything. I'd like to think there is no possible way they could hear Kurt Warner, Steve Smith, the Qb School guy, Dan Orlovsky, Dez Bryant, and your own MVP QB say the offense is trash and still come back with the same schemes, but we shall see.