Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

I swear to goodness.....

This is a rant thread to get the frustration off my chest after seeing the games today, but I swear on everything I love if we come out next year and the first play is some variation of the pistol with a Ricard/Boyle motion I'm gonna throw a remote and both of my Xbox controllers through the TV screen and just walk away for the rest of the year. I don't care if the play results in a 75-yard bomb td. If the Ravens FO saw what happened today and keeps feeding us similar foolishness like that of what we heard last week, I'm gonna save myself the stress and go do something else with my Sundays.

Re: I swear to goodness.....

It will be a run to the right with Dobbins

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

My advice is start saving up money for a new television and Xbox controllers.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    It will be a run to the right with Dobbins

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    lolol honestly I don't even care if it's a Dobbins run, just as long as it's not out of that God-forsaken pistol with a motion.

It will be a run to the right with Dobbins, out of a pistol formation with a motion.

I would suggest walking away, but not throwing your remotes through the television. That will just cost you money. I speak from experience and I didn't enjoy having to drive to Best Buy to pick up a replacement TV.

Xbox controllers are worthless anyways. Invest in some PS5 controllers. Throwing those through your TV is a bigger deal :)
    90% of the game is half mental

Would that little route to the flat by Richard interest you? It is technically a pass. If they do go long, it'll be the motion across the field then that same route forced to Brown deep right while he's triple covered. Overthrow!!

Seriously, if they continue with Roman without having help creating some new passing concepts then I won't break anything until the playoffs, then again a few days later as Harbs goats that we broke 3,000 yards rushing and although we were last in yardage passing, it wasn't the reason we lost.
    "hey,c they played a great game, came in with a plan to stop the run and key on Hollywood and Andrews. Our scheme of utilizing Boykin heavily just didn't pan our, it happens sometimes because that's football man, and that's why we love the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Would that little route to the flat by Richard interest you? It is technically a pass. If they do go long, it'll be the motion across the field then that same route forced to Brown deep right while he's triple covered. Overthrow!!

Seriously, if they continue with Roman without having help creating some new passing concepts then I won't break anything until the playoffs, then again a few days later as Harbs goats that we broke 3,000 yards rushing and although we were last in yardage passing, it wasn't the reason we lost.
    "hey,c they played a great game, came in with a plan to stop the run and key on Hollywood and Andrews. Our scheme of utilizing Boykin heavily just didn't pan our, it happens sometimes because that's football man, and that's why we love the game.
    “wE jUsT nEeD tO eXeCuTe BeTtEr”

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post

lololol bro you legit me crying in my living room right now...lol I can plainly see in my head everything you just described, and it's getting me mad all over again smh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is a rant thread to get the frustration off my chest after seeing the games today, but I swear on everything I love if we come out next year and the first play is some variation of the pistol with a Ricard/Boyle motion I'm gonna throw a remote and both of my Xbox controllers through the TV screen and just walk away for the rest of the year. I don't care if the play results in a 75-yard bomb td. If the Ravens FO saw what happened today and keeps feeding us similar foolishness like that of what we heard last week, I'm gonna save myself the stress and go do something else with my Sundays.
    They run the pistol because they first and foremost want LJ to run the ball and Lamar likes the pistol despite claims that he wants to be viewed as a pocket passer because he wants to run the ball. He’s sacked more than he needs to because instead of finding a dump off he’s looking to zig zag the pressure and run the ball.

There is plenty of blame to go around offensively.....But, they have made up their minds that they are going to be run dominant and regularly use Jackson as an option to do that. When teams take that away our offense is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Time for you to pick a new team bro...

I remember someone ripped me to shreds a month or so ago when I said some of our posters would rather pass well in a loss than pass poorly in a win. We have our first example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

agreed, new team time for you.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!