Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

We could only score 3

While KC scored 38. What a joke. Fire Roman.. watching KCs offense tear that mediocre defense to shreds aggravates me even more than the loss did.

Re: We could only score 3

Lamar is a great runner, mediocre passer. Our receivers basically are the leagues worst. Unimaginative play calling.

And yet Harbaugh is pretty happy with our offense and scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    Lamar is a great runner, mediocre passer. Our receivers basically are the leagues worst. Unimaginative play calling.

The way they creatively used Tyreek Hill reminded me of how boring our offense looks. Nothing surprising.

Had we not had to deal with crazy wind we would've at least had 12 points, assuming we settle for a field goal in the red zone upon reaching 4th down instead of throwing a pick on 3rd down.

But yes, the chiefs were able to do whatever the heck they wanted today.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post

Funny how QB's don't develop as passers when you spend most of their time trying to read running lanes instead of coverages

Stop reminding me. Anyway it would have been 9 if Tucker makes the FG's. Weather conditions had a lot to do with that game, I think the Ravens win without the wind.

7. Re: We could only score 3

There was a lot of wind in that game which caused missed field goals on both sides.

The Ravens defense was better than the Chiefs defense, giving up fewer points.

8. Re: We could only score 3

The Ravens have a below average offensive line, which is not enough to cut it at playoff time. A below average oline is good enough to get the Ravens to the #3 or #4 team in the AFC, but not #1 or #2, at least not this year.

Spend money on a veteran free agent Center.

9. Re: We could only score 3

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    The way they creatively used Tyreek Hill reminded me of how boring our offense looks. Nothing surprising.
    When Lamar throws a backward pass to Hollywood, half the people here gasp and say, no it's too risky.

Ravens fans do a tremendous amount of whining.

It's hard to assess because when you start snapping the ball over the quarterback's head..... No quarterback can run an offense. But needless to say we're also not the Chiefs which is too bad,. but at least we are Ravens.... So this falls under be thankful for what you have

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

While I share the same premise of how we need to fix our offense, get a C who can be Lamar's Matt Birk, get better WRs obviously, but it's hard to compare anyone to the chiefs. Hill is a top 5 wr, Kelce is the best TE in the league, Mahomes is insane, Reid is an all time great HC. Hardman and Watkins would be our #2, good luck to anyone trying to stop that offense.

The Chiefs offense is basically the Ravens defense when we had Ray, Ed, Suggs, Ngata, etc...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

KC was playing the game with all backups on their OL other than Fisher, who they lost in the 4th quarter. They have Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and Reid. The Ravens...don’t. That’s the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk