Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tough loss

Re: Tough loss

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Yep it was. Well Rodgers won’t win another one or get to another one so my enthusiasm is low. We only get to the playoffs due to how bad our division is.
    You have a top 3qb in the league. You will always have a chance.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Only to choke again in the championship game. I don’t think we will get that far. Rodgers chokes in big games.
    Take heart GJ, we always choke in the divisional round

But I see yall getting back to the conference championship next year.

Gm blew it with Love & Lafleur blew it on 4th down. Tough ass loss but Rodgers will be back & the rest of your squad as a result

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Blog Entries

Matt LaFluer needs for his balls to drop and take off the Pampers and go for it on 4th. Let Rodgers decide the game, not your defense.

MORON.

We play your division next year which we will go 0-4 against. We are the Buffalo Bills of the NFC Championship Game

Get Rodgers another weapon or 2 and get a legit second corner in there cause King stunk today.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Get Rodgers another weapon or 2 and get a legit second corner in there cause King stunk today.
    You guys have a much brighter future. We’re on our way out and you guys will win a SB with Lamar very soon.

are people really blaming rodgers???

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    are people really blaming rodgers???
    Him and Lafluer.

Him and Lafluer.
    why is rodgers at fault?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    why is rodgers at fault?
    rodgers is low on the list of people to blame, but he did have two 3-and-outs (or very short drives at least) after his defense gave him the last two INTs. that's really it though, and on one of those drives the refs missed holding/PI and illegal use of hands to the face on the same play (from two different defenders), so i'm not even sure how much of the blame he really deserves for that one stalled drive. but his D did give him some chances that he couldn't take advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    rodgers is low on the list of people to blame, but he did have two 3-and-outs (or very short drives at least) after his defense gave him the last two INTs. that's really it though, and on one of those drives the refs missed holding/PI and illegal use of hands to the face on the same play (from two different defenders), so i'm not even sure how much of the blame he really deserves for that one stalled drive. but his D did give him some chances that he couldn't take advantage of.
    my list
    1)coaching
    2)defense
    3)OL
    4)Rodgers

that FG though...at least we blew it trying to score a TD that went the other way. it's a shame GJennings85. see you back here in a couple months when the offseason heats up a bit.