Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Biden executive order bans blacks from entering country

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Do you understand the difference between why Trump enacted the Muslim ban versus why Biden enacted this travel ban?
    Why don't you explain to me. I'm slow.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Do you understand the difference between why Trump enacted the Muslim ban versus why Biden enacted this travel ban?
    This should be good. Can you provide any official documentation from the US gov. Or from Trump, that is banning Muslims ????

Here is a hint. You won’t find it.

But I will wait, since you mentioned Trump enacting a Muslim ban.

Executive Order 13769, titled Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States was in effect from January 27, 2017, until March 6, 2017.

I am pretty sure this wasn’t in relation to Covid.... since Covid wasn’t detected until 2019.

But anyway....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Executive Order 13769, titled Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States was in effect from January 27, 2017, until March 6, 2017.

I am pretty sure this wasn’t in relation to Covid.... since Covid wasn’t detected until 2019.

But anyway....
    Covid is no excuse. When Trump banned travel from China Joe Xiden called him a "racist xenophobe."

Joe Xiden by banning entry from a predominantly black country, is just showing himself to be the racist that his Jim Crow policies have always suggested he is.

He's a racist.

And you're a racist for support him.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Covid is no excuse. When Trump banned travel from China Joe Xiden called him a "racist xenophobe."

Joe Xiden by banning entry from a predominantly black country, is just showing himself to be the racist that his Jim Crow policies have always suggested he is.

He's a racist.

And you're a racist for support him.
    Did he also ban travel from UK at the same time?
    Did he talk previously of banning travel from Muslim countries like Trump had?

Both Trump & Biden are racists. Both of them. I have no illusions about that.

Are you saying you support a racist?

Blog Entries

Did he also ban travel from UK at the same time?
    Did he talk previously of banning travel from Muslim countries like Trump had?

Both Trump & Biden are racists. Both of them. I have no illusions about that.

Are you saying you support a racist?
    I support Trump, whom I don't believe is a racist. And you can provide no evidence of that.

You support Biden, who is a racist. And there's plenty of evidence of that.

You're the racist and Nazi.

I am now morally justified in doing anything- lie, cheat, steal, outright physically attack you- to destroy you.

This is your game. And your rules.

I support Trump, whom I don't believe is a racist. And you can provide no evidence of that.

You support Biden, who is a racist. And there's plenty of evidence of that.

You're the racist and Nazi.

I am now morally justified in doing anything- lie, cheat, steal, outright physically attack you- to destroy you.

This is your game. And your rules.
    WTF? I didn’t vote for either Trump or Biden. They are the crappiest candidates for President since Hilarity.

I am not a racist or nazi.

Back to threatening violence.... wow.

Have a good day.

Blog Entries

WTF? I didn’t vote for either Trump or Biden. They are the crappiest candidates for President since Hilarity.

I am not a racist or nazi.

Back to threatening violence.... wow.

Have a good day.
    I'm not threatening violence. I'm telling you what the rules of the game are- the rules you are apparently fine with, as long as they're directed at others.

A whole lot of people in here who didn't "vote" for Biden, or aren't "Democrats", none the less for years with their tacit approval, which your silence can only be taken for, watched as people on the right were slandered and attacked based on nothing, or worse than nothing, lies.

This is the game you created.

I'm not threatening violence. I'm telling you what the rules of the game are- the rules you are apparently fine with, as long as they're directed at others.

A whole lot of people in here who didn't "vote" for Biden, or aren't "Democrats", none the less for years with their tacit approval, which your silence can only be taken for, watched as people on the right were slandered and attacked based on nothing, or worse than nothing, lies.

This is the game you created.
    I have never played that game. I use to campaign for free speech, right to life, press freedom and I actually knocked on doors....

I just saw too much behind closed doors that was corrupt that I walked away from it all.

They are both corrupt to the core.

I have never played that game. I use to campaign for free speech, right to life, press freedom and I actually knocked on doors....

I just saw too much behind closed doors that was corrupt that I walked away from it all.

They are both corrupt to the core.
    You know in their mind if you dont agree with trump or every6hig the right wants your wrong. And they complain about people on the left that think the exact same way they do just on the left. Its sad bro you will never get through to these guys

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    You know in their mind if you dont agree with trump or every6hig the right wants your wrong. And they complain about people on the left that think the exact same way they do just on the left. Its sad bro you will never get through to these guys

It’s hilarious your doing the exact thing you describe and don’t realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It’s hilarious your doing the exact thing you describe and don’t realize it.
    I actually take things from both sides unlike you guys. Its only the right for you