Championship Bets

Think in general this is an exceptionally tough week to bet because the lines are just so sharp. I have GB at +250 to win the NFC that I am super pumped about, also think I am betting GB first half -2.5. Also know of some super sharp guys that have TB and Buf at huge prices to win the conference. What are you on right now? Majority I'm seeing is GB -3.5 and O/U 52 and KC -3 with juice and O/U 54.5. Think if I am forced to make one bet I like under in KC-BUF and also like making an ingame bet based on how Mahomes looks in first 2 or 3 possessions.

Re: Championship Bets

I have gb minus 3 before it went to 3.5

I'm taking the under KC/ Buffalo 54 1/2 . I will make a live bet , like you but in the Green Bay / Tampa game . GL

Forgot I also have kc minus 3.

I have kc futures bet, mahomes superbowl mvp bet from early this year

Blog Entries

I've done really well in the playoffs but could flip a coin on these games - no idea. Really want to take the underdog in both matchups but not sure I'll pull the trigger. will report later

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Leaning Bucs and the over in afc game

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I've done really well in the playoffs but could flip a coin on these games - no idea. Really want to take the underdog in both matchups but not sure I'll pull the trigger. will report later
    I almost always take points at 3.5. Idk I think gb is the best team by far and I think Tampa hasn't played many good qbs.

Buffalo cant run and their defense is trash. We just can't throw the ball

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I almost always take points at 3.5. Idk I think gb is the best team by far and I think Tampa hasn't played many good qbs.

Buffalo cant run and their defense is trash. We just can't throw the ball
    Tampa has played against Brees, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Cousins, Mahomes, Rodgers.... some damn good qbs. They smoked GB last game but it was early in the year. I will probably go with GB but it's a coin flip to me.

I took Tampa and 3 1/2. Hate Brady but Tampa's defense has been impressive lately. Took KC -3 for the AFC.

I'm irrationally angry that gb has what 3 picks and there is basically no way they cover now lol

so brutal, would have been fine hedging at halftime packers only down 4, guess i was lucky to find a -140 ML on bucs at any point in that second half. Took under 55 in afc game