Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Everything We Warned About Biden is Coming to Fruition

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And here is your domestic terrorist bill (I predicted) that will target half the country.

https://schneider.house.gov/sites/sc...0of%202021.pdf
    You have to look into domestic terrorism because it is here. People wanna shut their eyes to these things. People hide that under the guise of patriotism

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    You have to look into domestic terrorism because it is here. People wanna shut their eyes to these things. People hide that under the guise of patriotism

It is definitely here. It we have an administration and media that embraces terrorist ground like. BLM and ANTIFA. But they go after people that voted for Trump or worked from trump. If you think that is targeting domestic terrorism, you are part of the problem.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And here is your domestic terrorist bill (I predicted) that will target half the country.

https://schneider.house.gov/sites/sc...0of%202021.pdf
    On the surface, I think something like this has good intentions. We all want to see extremism dealt with - in all of its forms (KKK, ANTIFA, etc).

This act is similar to the Patriot Act, which on the surface seems like a good thing - identifying and rooting out potential terrorist cells and terrorism activity in our country occurring over electronic communications.

Where this becomes problematic is that the people overseeing the implementation of this act are clearly corrupt individuals across the board and this opens Pandora’s box to really get in people’s shit for potentially minute reasons.

“Hey, we see that you purchased 5,000 rounds of 300 Blackout ammo in the last 6 months. What’s up?”

“Hey, we identified that you were talking about targeting Liberals/Conservatives on this forum last year. What’s up with that?”

That is far too much government oversight and insight into our daily lives. It’s another tactic to greatly erode our rights as American citizens and impede on our right to privacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    On the surface, I think something like this has good intentions. We all want to see extremism dealt with - in all of its forms (KKK, ANTIFA, etc).

This act is similar to the Patriot Act, which on the surface seems like a good thing - identifying and rooting out potential terrorist cells and terrorism activity in our country occurring over electronic communications.

Where this becomes problematic is that the people overseeing the implementation of this act are clearly corrupt individuals across the board and this opens Pandora’s box to really get in people’s shit for potentially minute reasons.

“Hey, we see that you purchased 5,000 rounds of 300 Blackout ammo in the last 6 months. What’s up?”

“Hey, we identified that you were talking about targeting Liberals/Conservatives on this forum last year. What’s up with that?”

That is far too much government oversight and insight into our daily lives. It’s another tactic to greatly erode our rights as American citizens and impede on our right to privacy.

I can see this

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It is definitely here. It we have an administration and media that embraces terrorist ground like. BLM and ANTIFA. But they go after people that voted for Trump or worked from trump. If you think that is targeting domestic terrorism, you are part of the problem.
    It's not just the left that have extremists let be real

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

It’s called thought police

Blog Entries

I would not define ANTIFA and QAnon as Patriotic.

I can tell you the world is going green we have to get off oil.or we will be left behind also for the poorer folks these policies help as well and the end of the day what I'm saying is left people overreact about some things trump did just like the right is now overreacting to what Biden wants to do

Stop it. It wont help the poorer folk. Thsts nonsense. Its simply trying to convince yourself as duch to defend the senseless policies

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Stop it. It wont help the poorer folk. Thsts nonsense. Its simply trying to convince yourself as duch to defend the senseless policies
    No I'm try not o guess it's just you trying to convince yourself it wont

No I'm try not o guess it's just you trying to convince yourself it wont

It wont, i dont have to convince myself. Higher prices for fuel and goods does not help poorer folks. Simply nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    It wont, i dont have to convince myself. Higher prices for fuel and goods does not help poorer folks. Simply nonsense
    We will see

We will see

See what??? Oh i have to pay a bigger percentage of my tight paycheck for gas and to heat my home, gee i feel great. Nonsense, stop lying yo yourself