Thread: Rob Ryan

Re: Rob Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Lol triggered
    Can’t speak poorly of Ann Arbor’s brother. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    I would implore you to go listen to The Lounge podcast with Rex Ryan where he goes on and on about Wink, their friendship, funny stories they had together when they were younger. Rex was complimentary towards Harbaugh but it's obvious they are more so just cordial with each other while the Ryan bros are legitimately close friends with Wink.

Nobody is minimizing Harbaugh's involvement either. He absolutely has final say, he absolutely was a major part of that decision making process. But if you think Wink didn't push hard for his buddy while discussing candidates WITH Harbs idk what to tell you. Coordinators have input for their position coaches during a vacancy across the NFL, that isn't news to anybody.

Nobody is putting down Harbaugh, I was literally just pointing out that Wink being very close with the Ryans is no coincidence and that if Wink gets a HC job expect Rob to leave with him
    In that same podcast, the Garrett says, "Harbaugh is a good coach" and Rex corrects him and says, "No, Harbs is a GREAT coach." Harbs has a great, longstanding relationship with the Ryans.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    In that same podcast, the Garrett says, "Harbaugh is a good coach" and Rex corrects him and says, "No, Harbs is a GREAT coach." Harbs has a great, longstanding relationship with the Ryans.
    Nobody was ever denying that connection or tremendous mutual respect with Harbs

But as I said, Wink is legitimately friends with them, like they hung out, grabbed beers, stay in contact

Literally nobody is trying to undermine Harbs involvement here, idk why this is a pissing contest lol

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Could you please post a Link to it or give the title and date so I can track it down.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Wink is also a very strong personality who has proved himself much more than Rob. Linebackers will react well to his bluster due to the nature of the position
    Didn't Wink fail the first time as a HC and his defense fall to the worst in the league? I thought I remember hearing that when he was first hired for the DC position here.

I'm just saying that the first time around doesn't always go smoothly. People learn from mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Could you please post a Link to it or give the title and date so I can track it down.
    Might be this one.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/audi...ins-the-lounge

LMAO people talking themselves into Rob Ryan. It's been ages since his coaching actually had any positive impact. Won't be surprised if the LBs form falls off a cliff.

Blog Entries

Lol triggered
    I said the same thing. Lol. Now you see why we call him Ann Arbor.

Lol triggered

Its true. The recurring shit about Harbs not hiring his own coaching staff, drives me straight up a wall. And all of its dipshit corrolaries too, like "Wink's a good coach, he must have been EDC's pick" and so forth.

I dunno why, but that inane bullshit annoys me more than the other inane bullshit that pops up here.

Blog Entries

Sflegend, will you please apologize to Jim please? Lmao. Lord have mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Sflegend, will you please apologize to Jim please? Lmao. Lord have mercy.
    Gladly.

Uhh John Harbaugh called Rob Ryan a few nights ago and they talked about all the times they got drunk and chased tail together over the phone for 4 hours and then Friday morning he knocked on Wink's door and surprised him with Rob Ryan with a christmas bow on his head and said "You're welcome!"

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Uhh John Harbaugh called Rob Ryan a few nights ago and they talked about all the times they got drunk and chased tail together over the phone for 4 hours and then Friday morning he knocked on Wink's door and surprised him with Rob Ryan with a christmas bow on his head and said "You're welcome!"
    Sounds like Harbs: makes sense.