Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Free talk Friday - 01.22.21

Happy Friday! First Friday without a Ravens game to look forward to. Oh well. Hopefully the Packers give GJ something to smile about on Sunday.

What's everyone up to?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 01.22.21

3 games left in the 2020 season and 2 of them this Sunday. It's always bittersweet knowing the end is near

Blog Entries

Happy Friday folks! Here's a flashback commercial to get your day going

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    3 games left in the 2020 season and 2 of them this Sunday. It's always bittersweet knowing the end is near
    Yes, bitter when the Ravens aren't one of the remaining teams, sweet when they are

BTW, the wife and I got our 1st COVID shots (Mederna) on Tuesday, with the follow-up shot scheduled for February 27th... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yes, bitter when the Ravens aren't one of the remaining teams, sweet when they are

BTW, the wife and I got our 1st COVID shots (Mederna) on Tuesday, with the follow-up shot scheduled for February 27th... Bc
    congrats Bc. How was it, any side effects?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    congrats Bc. How was it, any side effects?
    The shot itself was no big deal, the next day (Wednesday) there was some minor swelling along with minor pain. Thursday, I hardly felt a thing at all. Some have said they feel weak, possibly a cold coming on, but the wife and I were 100% OK shortly thereafter.
    BTW, they told us you have to wait 28 days after the 1st shot, then there's a 10 day window to get the 2nd shot. We got our appointments immediately... Bc

Many may have seen this fact on social media, but who else took a moment at 9:21 last night to take special note of the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    the wife and I got our 1st COVID shots (Mederna) on Tuesday, with the follow-up shot scheduled for February 27th... Bc
    Good job. My 82 year old parents (still Colts/Ravens season ticket holders, since 1969) got theirs at the Cow Palace in Timonium yesterday. 15 minute wait to get it and 15 minute wait before they could leave to make sure they didn't croak from the shot.

BTW, I bought a modest amount of Moderna stock in June at $60 a share, and it's up to $132 a share. Since I started working for myself I discovered Robinhood and have enjoyed messing around in the market. Anyone else using Robinhood to invest?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Good job. My 82 year old parents (still Colts/Ravens season ticket holders, since 1969) got theirs at the Cow Palace in Timonium yesterday. 15 minute wait to get it and 15 minute wait before they could leave to make sure they didn't croak from the shot.

BTW, I bought a modest amount of Moderna stock in June at $60 a share, and it's up to $132 a share. Since I started working for myself I discovered Robinhood and have enjoyed messing around in the market. Anyone else using Robinhood to invest?
    I'm not using Robinhood but very familiar with it. I've also been killing it the past year, just almost could do no wrong. Some like Tesla up over 700%, NVDA. Even Apple and Amazon up 75%. Bought and flipped Fubo when it went sky high.

I actually sold my boring home depot and walmart...

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

You guys and gals are awesome! I love you all here. Have a great Friday and weekend. Hopefully we can see our very own GJ happy at the end of the weekend and his Packers moving on to the superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I'm not using Robinhood but very familiar with it. I've also been killing it the past year, just almost could do no wrong. Some like Tesla up over 700%, NVDA. Even Apple and Amazon up 75%. Bought and flipped Fubo when it went sky high.

I actually sold my boring home depot and walmart...
    I also sold Walmart. My conclusion is that they have already failed in their attempt to innovate and integrate online buying and delivery/pickup into their brick and mortar business. I can tell you a few horror stories, but won't bore you.

Since you mentioned Tesla, I'll put my brag out there. When my son graduated from high school in 2005 my graduation gift to him was two shares of Tesla stock for which I paid about $500. Five and a half years later, with growth and with their 5:1 split, it's now ten shares worth $8,400. I bought a few shares for myself in August and it has already doubled. It's been a good category. Around the same time put some money in Solo and Li and they've also gone up 3x and 2x. PlugPower is up 6x in the same time period. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday! First Friday without a Ravens game to look forward to. Oh well. Hopefully the Packers give GJ something to smile about on Sunday.

What's everyone up to?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Awwww I love you guys on this board.