Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: GOP might be done

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    In regards to the thread topic. The GOP will most definitely win elections again. And then the Democrats will and this pretend struggle for power will go round and round.

Meanwhile, everyone is focused on what the "other side" is doing, they're both screwing us. We're just too distracted on this fake back and forth to realize the real battle isn't Democrat vs Republican it's tyranny vs liberty.
    This IS what is going on.

Welcome to the politically informed non-voting block. Waiting for the non rich man to be valued again....

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    You do know that Georgia has had mail-in voting for over a decade. There was no problem with it so long as Republicans were winning those elections. Only a problem when Democrats won.

Just look at today’s GOP. QAnon and other conspiracy theorists abound, while rejecting science. Why is anyone surprised that better educated suburban voters are fleeing the GOP. The Democrats will be in good shape in national elections so long as they don’t go too far left. The Democrats are fully capable of screwing it up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rejecting science? Your side thinks there’s 57 genders. Lol. Talk about rejecting science.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    In regards to the thread topic. The GOP will most definitely win elections again. And then the Democrats will and this pretend struggle for power will go round and round.

Meanwhile, everyone is focused on what the "other side" is doing, they're both screwing us. We're just too distracted on this fake back and forth to realize the real battle isn't Democrat vs Republican it's tyranny vs liberty.
    How? It’s like saying the Black Sox will win the 1919 World Series. The fix is in!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    This IS what is going on.

Welcome to the politically informed non-voting block. Waiting for the non rich man to be valued again....
    I still and will still vote. Mainly in the primaries for specific candidates and in the general if those candidates get elected.

Can't expect things to change sitting on the sidelines. I've actually got a decent congressman but if he starts acting like an establishment, I might try to primary him myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Rejecting science? Your side thinks there’s 57 genders. Lol. Talk about rejecting science.
    Yea, the whole one side rejects science and the other side accepts it is completely absurd. Just one more meme that has been adopted by ignorant people.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

GOP might be done

Guess Republicans do embrace science...

Republican Jewish Coalition Rebukes Rep. Taylor Greene’s ‘Indefensible’ Jewish Space Laser Theory.

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-je...215252096.html

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Guess Republicans do embrace science...

Republican Jewish Coalition Rebukes Rep. Taylor Greene’s ‘Indefensible’ Jewish Space Laser Theory.

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-je...215252096.html

And here you have the difference between republican lawmakers, that can think for themselves, and Democrat law makers, which are a brain washed cult.
    We still haven’t had one Democrat lawmaker denounce Johnson’s theory that Guam would flip over.

Both parties have nuts that make stupid comments, the right separates themselves, or walks the comments back. The left just embraces them