Biden signs executive order to end women’s sports

Not sure if Biden is aware of what he did today. But he signed an executive order that forces schools to allow anyone that identifies as a female, to be allowed to play female sports.

If a school doesn’t allow this, they lose funding.

So my son can now go to a D 1 school and play lacrosse. If he doesn’t make the men’s team, he should make the “other” team

Wonder how many men will play women’s sports just to get scholarships or their name in record books

Blog Entries

Re: Biden signs executive order to end women’s sports

He also, in violation of agreement with Canada (and I think they're going to sue) EOed the death of the Keystone Pipeline.

So he cost thousands of jobs, and raised energy prices in the middle of a crisis, while demonstrably doing something that is WORSE for the environment.

Great start.

Blog Entries

Are there any women out there that actually think the whole gender nonsense benefitted them in the least?

Normalizing gender dysphoria is about as anti-feminism as it gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Have any of you ever played against a woman? It's completely unfair.

Back in high-school we played a team who was starting a girl at center. I went full speed on the first snap to see the difference. After that I went half speed and pulled myself out of the game after the first quarter because I was afraid she'd get hurt. Finished with four sacks.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Have any of you ever played against a woman? It's completely unfair.

Back in high-school we played a team who was starting a girl at center. I went full speed on the first snap to see the difference. After that I went half speed and pulled myself out of the game after the first quarter because I was afraid she'd get hurt. Finished with four sacks.
    Remember two years ago when everyone was going Gaga over the woman’s soccer team because they went undefeated, and hated trump

Then two high school soccer players let it slip that the women’s national team (best in the world) was beat like 12-0 to a boys high school team

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Remember two years ago when everyone was going Gaga over the woman’s soccer team because they went undefeated, and hated trump

Then two high school soccer players let it slip that the women’s national team (best in the world) was beat like 12-0 to a boys high school team
    Venus and Serena lost, badly, to the 200th ranked guy in the world who had played golf and drank beers before the match. Wasn't even close.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

It’s sad that the left, that claims to be for the little guy, has destroyed so many little guy opportunities with the stroke of a pen this week

Where are all the vagina hat protesters?

How does this affect title 9? Why does there need to be equal funding now?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    How does this affect title 9? Why does there need to be equal funding now?

If schools refuse to allow men to play women’s sport’s, title IX funding can be cut off for that school

The more I think about this, the more I fear for the future. The left is embracing a mental illness as normal. We have people with a mental illness that think they are something they aren’t, and the left is promoting this as courageous

I would love to see Trump walk up the the White House and say Biden, get out, I am identifying as the president. And if you question me, you can be fined for discrimination

Blog Entries