Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Sure. Groc stores have been doing that for years. It’s advancement. Why pay benifits to a human if a machine can do it. Gimme one human to maintain the machines and I get 20 machines. More profit for me. Really has zero to do with min wage. It’s bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And when you raise the rates of workers you make alternatives more attractive and cost effective. Also a federal minimum wage is stupid. What’s good for Maryland and New Jersey aren’t necessarily good for Alabama and Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And when you raise the rates of workers you make alternatives more attractive and cost effective. Also a federal minimum wage is stupid. What’s good for Maryland and New Jersey aren’t necessarily good for Alabama and Tennessee.
    This we can agree on. Again , I’m not a fan of $15 min wage. I’m not for a National Min wage. But all the hand wringing is wasted. It’s the same you guys told the libs about Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    This we can agree on. Again , I’m not a fan of $15 min wage. I’m not for a National Min wage. But all the hand wringing is wasted. It’s the same you guys told the libs about Trump.

Huh? It’s not wasted if it goes in to affect. It’s a legitimate concern and complaint

So cases have been dropping like a rock with zero policy chances for bout 2 months now... gotta be a coincidence, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    So cases have been dropping like a rock with zero policy chances for bout 2 months now... gotta be a coincidence, right?

Give it a couple weeks.. some political hack will cram the new positives into a nursing home or two...

Can't con the rubes without a little fear...

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Give it a couple weeks.. some political hack will cram the new positives into a nursing home or two...

Can't con the rubes without a little fear...

I think the new scare tactics will be variants. Oh we have to keep lock downs in place cause of the new covid variants.

I'm reading the same people who were blasting people for celebrating the holidays are now talking about travelling. They got what they wanted, Trump out of office.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think the new scare tactics will be variants. Oh we have to keep lock downs in place cause of the new covid variants.
    Went out to dinner last night and a tv there had the news on.

1 story was the new variant found in Durham and the next was Bars are now allowed ti be open after 10.

I'm sorry.... explain the logic of that as compared to every decision made over the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Went out to dinner last night and a tv there had the news on.

1 story was the new variant found in Durham and the next was Bars are now allowed ti be open after 10.

I'm sorry.... explain the logic of that as compared to every decision made over the past year.
    Hahahahaha
    You want logic used in conjunction with COVID that’s rich...

Blog Entries

Hahahahaha
    You want logic used in conjunction with COVID that’s rich...

We both know there isn't any!

The saddest part of this whole thing is the portion of the population that doesn't see it, and some who refuse to. I mea just look how quite these threads on COVID have become.

No.
    People who were going to get sick have mostly caught it. I have seen estimates that ~50% of the population has had covid. When covid can’t be transmitted to a new person, as they have had it already, thats herd immunity.
    Hopefully the virus doesn’t mutate enough to avoid the bodies immune response in those who are vaccinated or have had the virus.