Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 61
  1. #1

    Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    MD Governor Hogan has a presser this afternoon saying there is no reason for all counties to not open schools. Interesting timing, a day after the inauguration. If you read between the lines, he was saying now that Trump's gone, Covid 19's not as bad as we made it out to be.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    An hour after Biden's inauguration, the WHO changed the guidelines for testing policy, making it in essence much more difficult to test positive for Covid.

    Who'd of seen it coming?

    We are ruled by criminals with no moral boundaries. The only solution is blood.





  3. #3

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    An hour after Biden's inauguration, the WHO changed the guidelines for testing policy, making it in essence much more difficult to test positive for Covid.

    Who'd of seen it coming?

    We are ruled by criminals with no moral boundaries. The only solution is blood.
    The day of Biden taking office. Amazon sent him a letter saying they could help distribute the vaccine with there drivers

    The day Biden took office, cuomo said the lockdowns are not helping and they need to be lifted

    97% of people that test for the virus don’t have it
    90% of those that test positive don’t show symptoms
    Of the remaining 10%. Only 3% have bad reaction to the virus





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The day of Biden taking office. Amazon sent him a letter saying they could help distribute the vaccine with there drivers

    The day Biden took office, cuomo said the lockdowns are not helping and they need to be lifted

    97% of people that test for the virus don’t have it
    90% of those that test positive don’t show symptoms
    Of the remaining 10%. Only 3% have bad reaction to the virus
    Imagine how evil these people must be to do something like this.

    And you think they're going to let you vote em out?





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    55,990
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    MD Governor Hogan has a presser this afternoon saying there is no reason for all counties to not open schools. Interesting timing, a day after the inauguration. If you read between the lines, he was saying now that Trump's gone, Covid 19's not as bad as we made it out to be.
    Donít forget that he also said funding could be withheld from schools that donít open up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  6. #6

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Don’t forget that he also said funding could be withheld from schools that don’t open up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds Trumpien. Nah, that can't be.
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 01-22-2021 at 02:10 AM.





  7. #7

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    I have also noticed the local sports radio station 105.7 The Fan has stopped playing the paid for by taxpayer money ad telling you to wear a mask, social distance blah blah blah that we've heard, over and over for the past year, They were playing that ad every 15 minutes Now, it's gone since the inauguration. Coincidence?





  8. #8

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    I guess the powers have figured they have a majority of this county brainwashed.

    One of Posters here mentioned they haven’t left their home since March. They are 100% brainwashed.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    13,968

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    Not surprised at all. Who wants to bet that at the end of Biden's first 100 days, media will praise his handling of COVID due to the drop in positives/deaths and a resurgent economy.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

    "The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller





  10. #10

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Not surprised at all. Who wants to bet that at the end of Biden's first 100 days, media will praise his handling of COVID due to the drop in positives/deaths and a resurgent economy.
    With moves like killing Keystone XL and promising 5 dollar gas and raising taxes it would resurge much.





  11. #11

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    With moves like killing Keystone XL and promising 5 dollar gas and raising taxes it would resurge much.
    Everything is smoke and mirrors now.

    Think about it.

    We had the strongest economy in our lifetime. Lowest unemployment in our lifetime. Highest stock market ever

    Then the covid comes. Everything shuts down. The budget was already over 1 trillion. Then we added another 3 trillion with the first stimulus. Then another trillion. And now looking to add 2 more trillion. That means for we will have added 8 trillion to the debt in one year. And the market (which is betting on the future of finances) just keeps going up. Tesla has doubled from 400 to 850 in 60 days. No thing makes sense anymore.

    So maybe giving everything for free. And raising taxes on everyone, will make everyone millionaires????





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    55,990
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Anyone still doubt the Politics of Covid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Everything is smoke and mirrors now.

    Think about it.

    We had the strongest economy in our lifetime. Lowest unemployment in our lifetime. Highest stock market ever

    Then the covid comes. Everything shuts down. The budget was already over 1 trillion. Then we added another 3 trillion with the first stimulus. Then another trillion. And now looking to add 2 more trillion. That means for we will have added 8 trillion to the debt in one year. And the market (which is betting on the future of finances) just keeps going up. Tesla has doubled from 400 to 850 in 60 days. No thing makes sense anymore.

    So maybe giving everything for free. And raising taxes on everyone, will make everyone millionaires????
    Maybe it's all BS posturing. Time will tell.

    I'll say this though, even if gas prices go up, with a lot of companies still reeling from COVID and a lot of people working remotely, there won't be as much of a demand for gas because people aren't driving as much.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site