Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,342
    Blog Entries
    4

    War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    US carries out airstrike on Iranian-backed militia facilities in Syria
    The United States has "conducted airstrikes against infrastructure utilized by Iranian-backed militant groups in eastern Syria," the Pentagon confirmed on Thursday. A report by AFP citing Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says 17 people, pro-Iran fighters, were killed in the attack. The airstrike was carried out in response to recent attacks against US targets in Iraq.
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1365102578187427840


    Just doing what a good globalist does. Keep the wars going.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    3,260

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Guess Biden doesn't want that Iran deal as much as they've talked.





  3. #3

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1365102578187427840


    Just doing what a good globalist does. Keep the wars going.
    Gonna have to support biden here.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,534
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Gonna have to support biden here.
    For me it's just the hypocrisy on the issue.
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  5. #5

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1365102578187427840


    Just doing what a good globalist does. Keep the wars going.
    I keep telling y'all progressives have NO power. Biden is a corporatist warmonger through and through. No progressive agenda has come close to passing.





  6. #6

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I keep telling y'all progressives have NO power. Biden is a corporatist warmonger through and through. No progressive agenda has come close to passing.
    The expansion of Title 9 would be described as what?
    How about 14009 “strengthening the Affordable scare Act”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    515

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The expansion of Title 9 would be described as what?
    How about 14009 “strengthening the Affordable scare Act”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just looked at his post. Shook my head and moved on





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,017
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    I'm assuming this is in response to Iran's attacks that happened under President Trump on Jan 7? Iran attacked in response to General Qassem Soleimani but there were no US casualties. President Trump did not respond. Biden did respond and 17 killed. This can't be good.





  9. #9

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I'm assuming this is in response to Iran's attacks that happened under President Trump on Jan 7? Iran attacked in response to General Qassem Soleimani but there were no US casualties. President Trump did not respond. Biden did respond and 17 killed. This can't be good.
    Attacks in Iraq in mid February.
    This was a good show of strength





  10. #10

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The expansion of Title 9 would be described as what?
    How about 14009 “strengthening the Affordable scare Act”


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Title 9 is a LIBERAL policy, not a progressive one.

    And for the last time, the ACA came from REPUBLICANS. It literally was drawn up in a republican think tank and was approved and pushed by Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney well before Obama co-opted it as a "compromise." The ACA is not part of a progressive agenda at all. Progressives want M4A. Full Stop.





  11. #11

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    If he were a republican, his tweets from the past would be headline news





  12. #12

    Re: War Mongers Gonna War Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    If he were a republican, his tweets from the past would be headline news
    Because Biden IS A REPUBLICAN. He's been a moderate republican his entire career. He's tough on crime, he's always always always threatened to cut social programs, he's supported every single war, he's always been against weed legalization, he was against busing, he was basically for segregation, etc.... the list goes on and on. Joe Biden is a Republican!

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site