Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: $5 a Gallon Gas

Re: $5 a Gallon Gas

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So you benefit from the environmental killing pipeline, unsafe deep sea drilling.
    Don’t we all? Until they have a Nuke car ...I’m gonna keep my diesel. What I don’t see a need for is additional drilling and “backup” pipelines that we don’t need. Bring it by train and truck and ship just like now. We have enough oil here to last your great great grandkids lifetime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Don’t we all? Until they have a Nuke car ...I’m gonna keep my diesel. What I don’t see a need for is additional drilling and “backup” pipelines that we don’t need. Bring it by train and truck and ship just like now. We have enough oil here to last your great great grandkids lifetime.

Exactly. You're exactly like one of those stupid college bitches tweeting on their iphone about banning petroleum products.

A giant hypocritical moron.

Way to go sport!

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Exactly. You're exactly like one of those stupid college bitches tweeting on their iphone about banning petroleum products.

A giant hypocritical moron.

Way to go sport!
    The fuck you talking about moron? I’m not nor have I posted that I’m “anti petroleum “. Good lord you’re a sick person. Don’t you have a revaluation to start somewhere?

Blog Entries

The fuck you talking about moron? I’m not nor have I posted that I’m “anti petroleum “. Good lord you’re a sick person. Don’t you have a revaluation to start somewhere?

Dude, you're run this board defending things that when called out you don't support. What a convenient position to take.

Blog Entries

You’re not anti petroleum. Just anti the methods it takes to get it.

Stop driving your diesel and might have some room to criticize how we get the fuel the enables you to drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Dude, you're run this board defending things that when called out you don't support. What a convenient position to take.
    As usual I have no clue what you’re talking about. We don’t need the Keystone. Period. We don’t have it now and gas was $2 a gal this summer. Explain that genius. Oh that’s right ....Capitalism Baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You’re not anti petroleum. Just anti the methods it takes to get it.

Stop driving your diesel and might have some room to criticize how we get the fuel the enables you to drive it.
    How?

First 3 of 4 phases of the Keystone are completed and operational. This started in 2010. Gas hit $3.65 gal ( Nat Avg) in 2012? Wow! So the Keystone didn’t help control prices? Now we have 3 outa 4 phases completed and gas is under $3. The 4th phase is just a “bypass” to move more oil to Texas faster. Big deal. Sorry Capitalist. National Forrests are more important than “speedy “ oil delivery that isn’t really gonna effect anything.

You guys really crack me up. Most of the jobs “lost “ due to XLs postponement are Union , which you guys hate.

Not one of you guys would want this running through your neighborhood let alone your yard. And I guarantee not one of you Capitalist’s drive a hybrid !

You guys really crack me up. Most of the jobs “lost “ due to XLs postponement are Union , which you guys hate.

Not one of you guys would want this running through your neighborhood let alone your yard. And I guarantee not one of you Capitalist’s drive a hybrid !

Pictures are good for this discussion.

You didn’t ask me:

It can go through my backyard, I would not care a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    You didn’t ask me:

It can go through my backyard, I would not care a bit.

Well I’m impressed Jon. But you’re not really as “extreme “ as the rest of the crew down here.

Blog Entries

How?

First 3 of 4 phases of the Keystone are completed and operational. This started in 2010. Gas hit $3.65 gal ( Nat Avg) in 2012? Wow! So the Keystone didn’t help control prices? Now we have 3 outa 4 phases completed and gas is under $3. The 4th phase is just a “bypass” to move more oil to Texas faster. Big deal. Sorry Capitalist. National Forrests are more important than “speedy “ oil delivery that isn’t really gonna effect anything.

This is an incoherent ramble. You are critical of the methods it takes to get oil but use the end result for your benefit. You don’t see the inconsistency there?