Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 47
  1. #13

    Re: What was your first concert?

    But my favorite, got to see vanilla ice and salt and pepper

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon





  2. #14

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Jethro Tull at the Capital Center in 1976. Ticket was $7.50
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)
    Posts
    854

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Jethro Tull at the Capital Center in 1976. Ticket was $7.50
    That's an awesome first show. LOVE Tull.

    We saw Ian Anderson a few years ago at Riverfront in Cincinnati. With supporting musicians, he did the entire unedited Thick as a Brick. Highlight was the encore, when he returned and did Locomotive Breath. Place went nuts.





  4. Re: What was your first concert?

    Jimi Hendrix at the Ballroom in DC, 1969. My older brother took me right before he deployed for Vietnam.





  5. #17

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Paul Simon 1987. I was 6.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,005
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Jimi Hendrix at the Ballroom in DC, 1969. My older brother took me right before he deployed for Vietnam.
    You saw Hendrix! Wow.





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    11,833

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Big time show ..June Ď88 Monsters of Rock US tour at RFK Stadium. Van Hagar Headlined , Scorpions, Dokken , Kingdom Come and None other than Metallica opened the Show!

    Metallica Blew them all away!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    11,833

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Jimi Hendrix at the Ballroom in DC, 1969. My older brother took me right before he deployed for Vietnam.
    You maybe a tad old ...but thatís bad ass cool in my book brother! Hell yeah.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  9. #21

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Can't remember what was my first concert, but 2 of my earliest attended concerts were Kiss and ZZ Top.





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    11,833

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Can't remember what was my first concert, but 2 of my earliest attended concerts were Kiss and ZZ Top.
    Awesome. Both great shows. Actually seen Kiss at HammerJacks. Lol. I think it was Hot in the Shade? No makeup.

    ZZ Top and Rush maybe the best 3 man bands ever.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  11. #23

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Can't remember what was my first concert, but 2 of my earliest attended concerts were Kiss and ZZ Top.
    I really can't remember my first actual concert, but I'm pretty sure it was Aerosmith and Kiss, possibly the Allman Brothers or Atlanta Rhythm Section(?) I used to work at Painters Mill Music Fair when I was in school and got to see so many acts that I can't for sure remember the order they were in. Two of my fondest memories from there are playing touch football w/Mickey Rooney and his crew between shows. They did a matinee show in addition to an evening one and we all had time to kill. I remember showing off my GTO to him and he flat out loved it. The other was meeting and spending a bit of time w/the Temptations. They were the coolest and nicest bunch of guys I met in the few years I worked there. To this day, I still listen to their music once in awhile (and still love it). The actual concerts I remember the most, simply because I saw them so many times was Aerosmith. I wish I could say they were "cool and nice", but honestly, they were a bunch of pricks. Even way back then. In addition to them, I remember seeing such acts as Yul Brenner, Carrol Channing, Robert Goulet. There were so many, it's tough to remember them all. But, I'll never ever forget those two memories, especially.
    Happiness is an inside job.





  12. #24

    Re: What was your first concert?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I really can't remember my first actual concert, but I'm pretty sure it was Aerosmith and Kiss, possibly the Allman Brothers or Atlanta Rhythm Section(?) I used to work at Painters Mill Music Fair when I was in school and got to see so many acts that I can't for sure remember the order they were in. Two of my fondest memories from there are playing touch football w/Mickey Rooney and his crew between shows. They did a matinee show in addition to an evening one and we all had time to kill. I remember showing off my GTO to him and he flat out loved it. The other was meeting and spending a bit of time w/the Temptations. They were the coolest and nicest bunch of guys I met in the few years I worked there. To this day, I still listen to their music once in awhile (and still love it). The actual concerts I remember the most, simply because I saw them so many times was Aerosmith. I wish I could say they were "cool and nice", but honestly, they were a bunch of pricks. Even way back then. In addition to them, I remember seeing such acts as Yul Brenner, Carrol Channing, Robert Goulet. There were so many, it's tough to remember them all. But, I'll never ever forget those two memories, especially.
    What years did you work there?
    I loved Painters Mill and seeing concerts there.
    Little rinky dink facility but every seat was a good seat.
    I saw quite a few concerts there.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site