Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: More shocking footage from Capital

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Get real Vlad. Get fkn real. How bout the fact that the crowd you are attempting to defend were involved in sedition. A direct attempt to impede if not overthrow the seat of government.

Id say its you that is beyond help.
    When have I ever defended them? Keep living in a fantasy world.

As for an act of war, or an overthrow of the gov. Get real. It was 100 unarmed nuts. What could they have possible done?

The entire thread is to expose the hypocrisy of the left. Lax dad can’t seem to stop tripping over his shadow

2. Re: More shocking footage from Capital

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You guys kill me. You post shit like “MAGA Patriots” and loud the praise on the stupid kid in Minnesota who took an AR to a protest and killed 3 people and then blow off the Capital siege like it was a bake sale!

In what world is that act not an ACT of War? I mean if citizens in London had laid siege to Parliament...the British army woulda shot them. Try that shit in Moscow.

How you can compare burning a CVS or “Mary’s Kitchen “ to laying siege to The Capital of our Country completely blows me away.

One is an act of a riot ...criminal and punishable by law. The other is an act of Treason if not War and is punishable by death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im not sure about treason but it certainly fits the legal definition of sedition.

The only redeeming spot in the sad events of Jan 6th is that I am so enjoying reading the posts of those trying to defend/equate this summer to an armed attempt to bring down the seat of government. Makes so many here appear outright foolish.

Blog Entries

edit

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Im not sure about treason but it certainly fits the legal definition of sedition.

The only redeeming spot in the sad events of Jan 6th is that I am so enjoying reading the posts of those trying to defend/equate this summer to an armed attempt to bring down the seat of government. Makes so many here appear outright foolish.
    You think that was an attempt to bring down a government? How many were armed? Why were they taking selfies, posing with cops, putting their feet up on the desk in congressional offices, etc.? The media has rotted the brains of our society. They could tell people we've been invaded by martians and somehow people will still run with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    You think that was an attempt to bring down a government? How many were armed? Why were they taking selfies, posing with cops, putting their feet up on the desk in congressional offices, etc.? The media has rotted the brains of our society. They could tell people we've been invaded by martians and somehow people will still run with it.
    It's really amazing watching these morons and idiots come on here and eleswhere, including what were once reputable publications, and just twist reality to fit their ideological needs.

They literally set up an autonomous zone in multiple cities this year, and few were arressted, and nobody charged with a crime, because Democrats control those cities.

But that's not a problem because the press didn't tell these submorons to be upset about it.

You can see I just edited my post and walked away above. I'm just going to get banned again, but I don't know what the recourse is except to call idiots idiots and morons morons.

We have two groups of people with different realities. There is no recourse there except for blood. Prepare yourself for that eventuality. Everything else is masturbation.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You guys kill me. You post shit like “MAGA Patriots” and loud the praise on the stupid kid in Minnesota who took an AR to a protest and killed 3 people and then blow off the Capital siege like it was a bake sale!

In what world is that act not an ACT of War? I mean if citizens in London had laid siege to Parliament...the British army woulda shot them. Try that shit in Moscow.

How you can compare burning a CVS or “Mary’s Kitchen “ to laying siege to The Capital of our Country completely blows me away.

One is an act of a riot ...criminal and punishable by law. The other is an act of Treason if not War and is punishable by death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Siege"? The capital riots lasted a few hours at most.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock