Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: More shocking footage from Capital

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    While I won’t argue the stats you posted ...and I don’t condone either events ...the siege of the Capital Building far out ways any and all damage done by Antifa. At no point did any Antifa riot breach the doors of The US Capital Building where members of BOTH parties were. The Portland riots and even others haven’t made World news because ....no one cares. These people on the 6th laid siege to OUR national capital. That is treason not just terror or protest. Any and all involved should be lined on the Capital Mall and shot via firing squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All the violence was bad. But to claim 100 unarmed people with flags breaking a few windows is worse that 100,000's of angry mobs burning, looting, and attacking innocent people, you are beyond help

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    All the violence was bad. But to claim 100 unarmed people with flags breaking a few windows is worse that 100,000's of angry mobs burning, looting, and attacking innocent people, you are beyond help
    "But it was THE CAPITOL!!!!"

While I won’t argue the stats you posted ...and I don’t condone either events ...the siege of the Capital Building far out ways any and all damage done by Antifa. At no point did any Antifa riot breach the doors of The US Capital Building where members of BOTH parties were. The Portland riots and even others haven’t made World news because ....no one cares. These people on the 6th laid siege to OUR national capital. That is treason not just terror or protest. Any and all involved should be lined on the Capital Mall and shot via firing squad.

I understand it was wrong what they did to the capital building. I just don't care about the assholes that were in the capital building Antifa, a few Trumpers, Republican politicians and Democrat politicians. The capital building has always had assholes controlling our lives in there. I'm not including the police officers who were probably doing what they were told. I care more about all that were killed or injured in those summer riots and it still continue as of this day.. You know people like you and me who were at the wrong place and the wrong time. They had nothing to do with certain incidents that incited the riots. Lets not forget those that had their businesses burnt down.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    UH, it is confirmed ANTIFA members were in the Capitol
    Shoot them also. All of them are guilty.

Blog Entries

Shoot them also. All of them are guilty.

Agreed

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

You guys kill me. You post shit like “MAGA Patriots” and loud the praise on the stupid kid in Minnesota who took an AR to a protest and killed 3 people and then blow off the Capital siege like it was a bake sale!

In what world is that act not an ACT of War? I mean if citizens in London had laid siege to Parliament...the British army woulda shot them. Try that shit in Moscow.

How you can compare burning a CVS or “Mary’s Kitchen “ to laying siege to The Capital of our Country completely blows me away.

One is an act of a riot ...criminal and punishable by law. The other is an act of Treason if not War and is punishable by death.

In our inner cities innocent people are killed ....Daily! Most are simply the victim of “wrong place , wrong time”. While this isn’t ok ...it’s a normal occurrence.

The Insurrection on the 6th is not a normal occurrence. It’s an act of Treason and War. While only 6 people died what was attacked that day was our Country at its core. If you are soo blinded by the Megalomaniac you pledge allegiance to....maybe you should refocus you ideas.

You guys kill me. You post shit like “MAGA Patriots” and loud the praise on the stupid kid in Minnesota who took an AR to a protest and killed 3 people and then blow off the Capital siege like it was a bake sale!

In what world is that act not an ACT of War? I mean if citizens in London had laid siege to Parliament...the British army woulda shot them. Try that shit in Moscow.

How you can compare burning a CVS or “Mary’s Kitchen “ to laying siege to The Capital of our Country completely blows me away.

One is an act of a riot ...criminal and punishable by law. The other is an act of Treason if not War and is punishable by death.

Are you happy being a useful idiot? Does it make you feel superior? All outraged about ‘acts of war’ thatbm have never happened before. Or well since the kavanaugh hearings and when people tried to storm thw presidential complex

Spare us your outrage. I guess the lefty women that started the war of 2018 somehow didn’t make the history books

10. Re: More shocking footage from Capital

Unprincipled revolutions always eat their own.
    Well said...We just watched one unfold for months in the Republican party.

11. Re: More shocking footage from Capital

UH, it is confirmed ANTIFA members were in the Capitol
    Confirmed by who? Fox News, Alex Jones, Project Veritas????

Even if there were a few...so fkn what? The overwhelming majority of the CRIMINALS were the "Law and Order" disciples of the Conald.

12. Re: More shocking footage from Capital

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Get real Vlad. Get fkn real. How bout the fact that the crowd you are attempting to defend were involved in sedition. A direct attempt to impede if not overthrow the seat of government.

Id say its you that is beyond help.