Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More shocking footage from Capital

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-bide...ortland-police

Oh my bad. That's Antifa busting up the Democratic Party headquarters in Portland today and assaulting a police officer.

Totally different. These are "not terrorists" "not terrorizing".

Re: More shocking footage from Capital

I mean, if the democrats go to war with themselves, am I supposed to care?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I mean, if the democrats go to war with themselves, am I supposed to care?
    Trump tries to send federal help to Portland to stop violence, lawlessness rioting and he's a dictator.

DC is now literally like the Baghdad Greenzone and "it's different".

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Trump tries to send federal help to Portland to stop violence, lawlessness rioting and he's a dictator.

DC is now literally like the Baghdad Greenzone and "it's different".
    True, but it's fun to watch democrats fighting each other. No matter which side wins, I'm the victor.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Yum yum yum the salt goes so well with the butter & 🍿. Seriously, please keep this same energy for as long as you can. Some of you are soooo mad & bitter, but man, for others such as myself it's sooo gotdamn sah-weet! 😋

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    Yum yum yum the salt goes so well with the butter & ��. Seriously, please keep this same energy for as long as you can. Some of you are soooo mad & bitter, but man, for others such as myself it's sooo gotdamn sah-weet! ��
    no crying. We are over it. We are just trying to show you the truth other than that CNN crap you watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DrawTheLine View Post
    While I won’t argue the stats you posted ...and I don’t condone either events ...the siege of the Capital Building far out ways any and all damage done by Antifa. At no point did any Antifa riot breach the doors of The US Capital Building where members of BOTH parties were. The Portland riots and even others haven’t made World news because ....no one cares. These people on the 6th laid siege to OUR national capital. That is treason not just terror or protest. Any and all involved should be lined on the Capital Mall and shot via firing squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DrawTheLine View Post
    no crying. We are over it. We are just trying to show you the truth other than that CNN crap you watch.
    Ohhhh you're crying ha ha. And I purchased a bigger goblet once they threw Tang out of office just for the tears & situations like this. Look at you, you're SOOOO not over it. You reverted back to the the most bade of Maga mouth-breather behavior. ASSuming that anyone that doesn't agree with you, bor doesn't praise The Dumbald is binge watching or under the spell of CNN. Believe what you will & whatever helps you sleep @ night, but CNN isn't even remotely in my regular rotation buddy. Lmao Man it's going to truly be fun and entertaining times for quite a while if things continue like this. Keep it up 😎👍

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    While I won’t argue the stats you posted ...and I don’t condone either events ...the siege of the Capital Building far out ways any and all damage done by Antifa. At no point did any Antifa riot breach the doors of The US Capital Building where members of BOTH parties were. The Portland riots and even others haven’t made World news because ....no one cares. These people on the 6th laid siege to OUR national capital. That is treason not just terror or protest. Any and all involved should be lined on the Capital Mall and shot via firing squad.

This right here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    True, but it's fun to watch democrats fighting each other. No matter which side wins, I'm the victor.
    Unprincipled revolutions always eat their own.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

UH, it is confirmed ANTIFA members were in the Capitol