Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. First Ravens Game?

How old were you when you attended your first Ravens game? Who was the opponent and score?

Ironically my first Ravens game was against the Steelers. It was the game Tommy Maddox got hurt and Big Ben made his debut sadly but it was a blowout and very enjoyable! 30-13

Re: First Ravens Game?

2003. I was eight years old. 24-17 win over the Jaguars. Ray Lewis sealed the win with a INT on a deflected pass off Byron Leftwich.

Blog Entries

1996 First game. Ravens vs Raiders at the old Memorial Stadium. Vinnie Testeverde ran in the Ravens first TD. I still have the game day program. It costs $4.

Ravens 19
    Raiders 14

2003, second to last game VS Cincy that sealed the division. Stadium had snow that you had to clear off your seat and floor below. My dumb ass just stomped the snow on the floor flat and I proceeded to never have warm feet the entire game.

Blog Entries

2002 MNF against the Broncos. The game with the famous Ray Lewis hit on the McAlister missed FG return. That game made me a fan not just of the team but of football in general. I wasn't interested in sports and my dad got the tickets for free. 18 years of PSL later, the rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    2003. I was eight years old. 24-17 win over the Jaguars. Ray Lewis sealed the win with a INT on a deflected pass off Byron Leftwich.
    First preseason game I attended was Ravens- Panthers in 2013. First regular season game I went to was the Ravens- Chargers game in 2015 where Steve Smith tore his achilles.

My first game should have been During the 2001 season a buddy of mine was given really good endzone tickets to the Ravens-Vikings game (game that was postponed due to 911 and played at the end of the season). It was a monday night game and if I remember correctly if the ravens won they made the playoffs. It was a bitter cold night and my buddy and I took the light rail down to the stadium. On the ride down he handed me the tickets and asked me to hold them. I put them in my inside jacket pocket. We got off the light rail and walked up to the stadium and I reached for the tickets and they were gone. I found that my pocket had a huge hole in it and the tickets must have fell out on the light rail. We had to get back on the train and go home to watch the game....it was sad lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    1996 First game. Ravens vs Raiders at the old Memorial Stadium. Vinnie Testeverde ran in the Ravens first TD. I still have the game day program. It costs $4.

Ravens 19
    Raiders 14
    Same for me. We parked in the grass
    My 6 year son talked me into taking him and it was about 10 minutes after arriving I realized it was no place for a 6 year old.

I too still have ticket stubs and program

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

First game in 1996 vs. Raiders. Section L34. I was in my late 20’s.. Good times... Good times..

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Can't remember the first game; we have been going to Ravens game here in Cincitucky whenever we're in town since '96.

First game in Baltimore was December of 2001 when we were World Champs. Shut out the Bengals 16-0

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post

Ravens 19
    Raiders 14
    Same. Sat in the upper deck & brought a sign that read: "Vinny lead us to the promised land!" For one day at least, he did!

I was 18 at the time, Colts left when I was 5, went to the Dolphins-Saints exhibition in 87/88 (?) to help somehow convince the NFL that we were worthy of a team.

So before the super bowls this was the happiest day of my life as a Baltimore football fan.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Im from Mexico and love the Ravens, in 2018 i was on vacation in NYC so taking a bus to the bank was a must. Attended to the game vs Saints; even though Ravens lost i had a heck of a time, enjoyed Ravens walk, i found shake shack at the bank 😋; beer couldnt be left out, a lot of friendly people, i even chatted with a cheerleader (but my girlfriend was also there 🙃). It was a tough and exciting game, i remember the first LJ career TD (rushing) and a last minute TD Pass from Flacco to tie the game, i was getting ready for Overtime and looking for more beer when i saw in the screens the unthinkable: Tucker missing the extra point 😞

12. Re: First Ravens Game?

Quote Originally Posted by TropicalRaven View Post
    Im from Mexico and love the Ravens, in 2018 i was on vacation in NYC so taking a bus to the bank was a must. Attended to the game vs Saints; even though Ravens lost i had a heck of a time, enjoyed Ravens walk, i found shake shack at the bank ��; beer couldnt be left out, a lot of friendly people, i even chatted with a cheerleader (but my girlfriend was also there ��). It was a tough and exciting game, i remember the first LJ career TD (rushing) and a last minute TD Pass from Flacco to tie the game, i was getting ready for Overtime and looking for more beer when i saw in the screens the unthinkable: Tucker missing the extra point ��
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. I still say the kick was good lol