Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: 2021 Ravens Draft Discussion Board

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    Let’s talk NFL Draft!

Throw out your opinions on draft needs, prospects, ideal fits here. Let’s get hype!
    Rd 1: Joseph Assai
    Rd 2: Creed Humphrey

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Would be quite happy adding him as early as the second round, 83 would be a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Rd 1: Joseph Assai
    Rd 2: Creed Humphrey
    I would love that draft, especially if we’re able to address WR in FA. I think Humphrey would be a day 1 starter and from what I’ve seen in draft video, Assai would really fit in with our defense. I also like Patrick Jones a lot, but I’m not sure if he settles in the 1st or 2nd round.

Blog Entries

Would be quite happy adding him as early as the second round, 83 would be a steal.

I think Pitts is the only 1st rounder TE as the position really isn’t valued. Also, I think Jordan is going in the 2nd before Friermuth. I think we can get either him or Charlie Kolar at #83.

Also keep an eye on Jacksonville States Trae Berry 6’7” 235 lbs! He average like 19 yards per catch. Probably could be added late or as a UDFA.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Missingweblink View Post
    I would love that draft, especially if we’re able to address WR in FA. I think Humphrey would be a day 1 starter and from what I’ve seen in draft video, Assai would really fit in with our defense. I also like Patrick Jones a lot, but I’m not sure if he settles in the 1st or 2nd round.
    If we could find a way to get a WR and an OG in FA with these first two picks, that would go a long way to improving our team IMO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    If we could find a way to get a WR and an OG in FA with these first two picks, that would go a long way to improving our team IMO.
    Well if they draft Dickerson in the 3rd or 4th you can keep Bozeman at G. I don’t see a big time WR coming in free agency. Maybe somebody long in the tooth like Fitzgerald

Not sold on Joseph Ossai as a 1st round pick yet. He's a potential SAM replacement for Judon and/or Bowser. Recall how long it took for Bowser to develop. Not a double digit sack guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
    I think Pitts is the only 1st rounder TE as the position really isn’t valued. Also, I think Jordan is going in the 2nd before Friermuth. I think we can get either him or Charlie Kolar at #83.

Also keep an eye on Jacksonville States Trae Berry 6’7” 235 lbs! He average like 19 yards per catch. Probably could be added late or as a UDFA.
    From what I’ve seen in mocks (I know I know. haha), that seems right, but I’ve seen a few that has Friermuth In the 1st, a few times to us. I wouldn’t be disappointed with Friermuth or Jordan, but my preference would be Friermuth because I think he is a more all around TE. I watched him smoke my Terps earlier this season before he got hurt.

I believe Charlie Kolar is going back to Iowa State for another year (fact check me though)

I'm also not sold on Ossai yet. He has great motor, great production, great measureables.................but just watching his film left me a little disappointed. On a play to play basis he just doesn't disrupt enough to warrant a 1st round pick. That being said, I remember watching him against Okla St. this year and in the 4th quarter when the chips were down and Texas needed the defense to do something he got it done! Ossai will be interesting. I'll be curious about his combine results (combine has been updated to deal with covid, should be interesting)

Quote Originally Posted by BRfan96 View Post
    I believe Charlie Kolar is going back to Iowa State for another year (fact check me though)

I'm also not sold on Ossai yet. He has great motor, great production, great measureables.................but just watching his film left me a little disappointed. On a play to play basis he just doesn't disrupt enough to warrant a 1st round pick. That being said, I remember watching him against Okla St. this year and in the 4th quarter when the chips were down and Texas needed the defense to do something he got it done! Ossai will be interesting. I'll be curious about his combine results (combine has been updated to deal with covid, should be interesting)
    Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Not sold on Joseph Ossai as a 1st round pick yet. He's a potential SAM replacement for Judon and/or Bowser. Recall how long it took for Bowser to develop. Not a double digit sack guy.
    I just checked and it does look like he is coming back for one more college season. That’s disappointing. I really liked him too. Thanks for pointing that out.

Blog Entries

anyone researched Teven Jenkins - Oklahome st tackle? He opted out in the middle of the season but looks like he could be a solid player that could be there in a lower round. The dude stays on his block until the defender is on his ass

can't find any highlight tapes but here some film from twitter https://twitter.com/i/status/1352411084821557257

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

@jamisonhensley
    DJ has Ravens taking Georgia edge rusher Azeez Ojulari with the No. 27 pick. "Ravens will love his energy and passion"

Daniel Jeremiah 2021 NFL mock draft 1.0: Zach Wilson to Jets

Baltimore Ravens
    Azeez Ojulari · Edge rusher

School: Georgia | Year: Sophomore (RS)

Ojulari is a tough evaluation. He's a little undersized, but he plays with excellent leverage and strength. The Ravens will love his energy and passion.
    Last edited by xiao_ke; 01-22-2021 at 03:52 PM.