Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: 2021 Ravens Draft Discussion Board

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Jets just drafted a LT last year that they really like.

They aren't trading a mid first and 3rd for a guy to play RT.
    Yes.

There's also the Jags and Fins that have two 1st rounders. The Jags in fact have 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and 2 4ths (and a 3rd). I could see them trading for Brown being in their best interest- a young vet to pair with all these rookies.

Someone I’m really starting to like for us is OLB Zaven Collins from Tulsa. With the crazy rush that I think there will be on QBs this year, I think players like Collins have a chance to slide. He has great size, can blitz off the edge and is really good in coverage. He seems a little different from the “typical” Ravens OLB, but I think he turns out to be one of the best defensive players in this draft. To get him at 28 would be a steal IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4lyqu...ature=youtu.be

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Yes.

There's also the Jags and Fins that have two 1st rounders. The Jags in fact have 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and 2 4ths (and a 3rd). I could see them trading for Brown being in their best interest- a young vet to pair with all these rookies.

Also the Steelers need a LT since they likely can’t afford to sign Villanueva

Cool Re: 2021 Ravens Draft Discussion Board

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
    Also the Steelers need a LT since they likely can’t afford to sign Villanueva
    The Steelers will never trade with the Ravens and give up serious draft capital for OBJ.

Also, their Cap situation is terrible and they couldn't afford him anyway!

Yes.

I think Miami trades for Watson.

Yes.

Dolphins also just drafted a LT last year.

Maybe Jax don't see them giving up a first...maybe they would do a second and 5th or something.

Really though, I just don't see us trading him unless we are overwhelmed with an offer, and I don't think that happens. It's not how we do business. Especially this year when Harbaugh has been making it clear the OL is their biggest concern on offense. Our RT options played pretty bad consistently all year after OBJ had to switch sides. They aren't opening another hole trading away a pro bowler when we have a short window right here.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

OL
    Jack Anderson, Texas Tech
    Aaron Banks, Notre Dame
    Deonte Brown, Alabama
    Spencer Brown, Northern Iowa
    Ben Cleveland, Georgia

Jake Curhan, California
    Landon Dickerson, Alabama
    Adrian Ealy, Oklahoma
    Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame

Carson Green, Texas A&M
    Robert Hainsey, Notre Dame
    James Hudson III, Cincinnati
    Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma
    Alaric Jackson, Iowa
    Drake Jackson, Kentucky

Brenden Jaimes, Nebraska
    Robert Jones, Middle Tennessee
    Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
    Quinn Meinerz, Wisconsin-Whitewater
    Dan Moore Jr., Texas A&M
    David Moore, Grambling State
    Jaylon Moore, Western Michigan
    Royce Newman, Ole Miss
    Dillon Radunz, North Dakota State
    D'Ante Smith, East Carolina
    Trey Smith, Tennessee

I’ll be watching the BOLD guys especially
    "CARPE LOMBARDI"

Blog Entries

"Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Does anyone know a good place to find game cut-ups? I looked on youtube and didn't see my usual guys.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Anyone heard of Malik Willis?

This guys workout video is awesome. This guy just has Marshal Yanda 2.0 written all over him.
    Lifting weights in the woods, blocking trees. lol.

I really hope this guy ends up a Raven by round 2 or 3. He is no longer under the radar after the senior bowl but you cannot help but like the guy.

We need a center and guard bad and this guy looks like Yanda from a physical stand point.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles...ackground-prep

Blog Entries

nfl.com prospect profiles are available.

they don't have link to the database but if you google the prospect's name w/ nfl.com draft profile it will be one of the first links to pop-up:

zach wilson nfl.com draft profile
    https://www.nfl.com/prospects/zach-w...e-724ec33f130b