Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Bowl

Blog Entries

Senior Bowl

No combine this year.

The draft starts in Mobile, AL and the players are already assembling. Just curious if guys want to keep an eye on this, especially since there is no combine this year.

Dolphins and Panthers are coaching staffs

Oline:

Last edited by Ravenswintitle; 01-22-2021 at 05:20 PM.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Seniorbowl

No combine makes me want to cry

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    No combine makes me want to cry
    No combine and limited college football makes it a trade down draft for me. More guesses probably beats trusting your evaluations with limited information.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    No combine and limited college football makes it a trade down draft for me. More guesses probably beats trusting your evaluations with limited information.
    relationships with college coaches are more critical than ever this year. The guys that have that pipeline of trust can make better judgements than those going off film and zoom interviews, cuz that's about all they get this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    relationships with college coaches are more critical than ever this year. The guys that have that pipeline of trust can make better judgements than those going off film and zoom interviews, cuz that's about all they get this year.
    I've seen enough of the Ravens trusting their scouting over the last two drafts, with more available information. (I just don't think they've been very successful.) I'd rather they showed a bit more humility and gave themselves more chances to get it right.

Blog Entries

Seniorbowl

Guess that means the Ravens will be over drafting more Michigan players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

No combine this year.

The draft starts in Mobile, AL and the players are already assembling. Just curious if guys want to keep an eye on this, especially since there is no combine this year.

Dolphins and Panthers are coaching staffs

Oline:

Creed Humphrey, Alex Leatherwood, Liam Eichenberg, Deonte Brown, Ben Cleveland, and Alaric Jackson for me.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Sarah Ellison

John Harbaugh said building the offensive line is a major priority; priority one."If you don't have a good offensive line, I don't think you're winning many games in this league."

Sarah Ellison

John Harbaugh said building the offensive line is a major priority; priority one."If you don't have a good offensive line, I don't think you're winning many games in this league."

Sigh. He would say that. I mean , it's true but I wish he'd said pass catchers were priority 1a. It sounds like they want to roll it all back in exactly the same way next season.

I can recall hearing the front office say that they feel they have a leg up on other organizations by doing more work on underclassmen, so they have multiple seasons of assessment on players, and not have to lean as heavily on their final season. They will take chances and find value by identifying players who have down years, because of injury for instance, but who had solid marks from prior years.

I was hoping this would be even more of an advantage for them in a year where there is so much less 2020 information on these players.

My favorite part of Harbaugh press conferences is people reading whatever the want into intentionally vague comments that are not meant to give anything away.