Since you defrauded my supporters

“Steve Bannon is getting a pardon from Trump after defrauding Trump’s own supporters into paying for a wall that Trump promised Mexico would pay for,” Representative Adam Schiff tweeted.

That’s right, Bannon got a pardon for ripping off Trumps own supporters.

Re: Since you defrauded my supporters

Trump's pardons are the worst.

At least since Obama. And Bush. And Clinton.

The hyperbolic analysis of each President's pardon is naive and silly. They all do it, and there are scummy folks in every group. People just have short memories or more likely, know little about previous pardons and commutations. Bannon is no better or worse than others.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Don Frye's Moustache; 01-20-2021 at 08:18 AM.

The SDNY used the fundraiser language of being"100 volunteer" to criminalize otherwise lawful and reasonable behavior.

I think it was 2.5 cents on the dollar or less they used to set up management fee/company and reimburse expenses etc.. SDNY was okay destroying a triple amputee vet just to "get" someone. Disgusting.

Joe Bidens phony cancer foundation ate more money and did not do one go* *amned thing. What did they spend? It was like 5 million wasn't it? I should say laundered.

Just shut up on this if you are okay with the Biden families shady history.

Spare us your phony outrage.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 01-20-2021 at 07:48 AM.

Time to resurrect the Kodak Black thread from out of the trash heap

I dislike the pardon power and they all give pardons to some despicable people.

Trump has also revoked his decree designed to drain some of the swamp. It was his best policy.... and it’s gone.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    “Steve Bannon is getting a pardon from Trump after defrauding Trump’s own supporters into paying for a wall that Trump promised Mexico would pay for,” Representative Adam Schiff tweeted.

That’s right, Bannon got a pardon for ripping off Trumps own supporters.
    I'm not sure we have enough information yet to be sure how involved Bannon was in this scheme. Is there anything concrete and irrefutable proving he was knowingly part of a scam?

Also, it's best not to quote Adam Schiff. That guy is legitimately as much a liar as the media insists Trump is.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    I'm not sure we have enough information yet to be sure how involved Bannon was in this scheme. Is there anything concrete and irrefutable proving he was knowingly part of a scam?

Also, it's best not to quote Adam Schiff. That guy is legitimately as much a liar as the media insists Trump is.
    We probably won’t find out now, as Bannon got a pardon.

I 6think the pardon power has been abused for many many years.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012