Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Gee - when Mitch was with Trump his base was praising him. Anyone who disagrees with The Donald is now branded a traitor by his fervent base. Maybe the zealots will be screaming "Hang Mitch McConnell" to go along with their chants to hang the VP. The republicans are imploding.
    Most folks want term limits because of people like Mitch McConnell. It's not just McConnell...it's also people like Diane Feinsten, who is 88 years old and just filed paperwork to run again for Senate...these people have no interest in relinquishing power. Doesn't matter what side of the aisle your personal ideology falls, if these old, corrupt fucks keep staying in charge, we're never going to get better.

Joe Biden has early onset dementia. He's old. He's an OLD man. He's been in politics for 50 years. We have a minimum age for Prez...we should have a max age too. I don't want these old fogies running the country anymore.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I would like to point out that every court case related to supposed election fraud was thrown out, and often ridiculed in the process. I guess when anything that disputes your set of facts is some kind of vague conspiracy there’s no need for proof. Fantasies about a MAGA-led civil war are seemingly more comfortable than changing your ideas to match reality.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    I would like to point out that every court case related to supposed election fraud was thrown out, and often ridiculed in the process. I guess when anything that disputes your set of facts is some kind of vague conspiracy there’s no need for proof. Fantasies about a MAGA-led civil war are seemingly more comfortable than changing your ideas to match reality.
    Why doesn't Texas have "standing" to sue the other states for running fraudulent elections?

Blog Entries

The ignorance of this post is why we are where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Ideologically, tell me, what is the difference between a "moderate" Republican and a Trumper?
    Right off the bat the moderates would not be launching an invasion against their own country.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Right off the bat the moderates would not be launching an invasion against their own country.
    So.... political elite. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    OK.

Political power doesn't come from corporations. It doesn't come from donors.

It comes from the people.
    Gherkin...do you even read what you type? I know you’re waay out on the Lunatic Fringe with this Trump shit but:
    You don’t seriously believe that “We the People “ have the power to control politics do you? Good lord man! Wall St and Corporations/ lobbyist have controlled the houses of Congress and the White House for Decades! It’s why we went to Vietnam! Korea. Desert Storm. The never ending war in the desert now. C’mon man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    One can only hope, to be filled by MAGA patriots.
    MAGA Patriots? The same people who stole shit from Congress? Who paraded the Confederate Battle Flag through the halls of Congress? Same folks who beat the Capital Cop with a fire extinguisher?

C’mon dude. You can’t be serious.

MAGA Patriots is like saying BLM Patriots. And we know you guys hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Most folks want term limits because of people like Mitch McConnell. It's not just McConnell...it's also people like Diane Feinsten, who is 88 years old and just filed paperwork to run again for Senate...these people have no interest in relinquishing power. Doesn't matter what side of the aisle your personal ideology falls, if these old, corrupt fucks keep staying in charge, we're never going to get better.

Joe Biden has early onset dementia. He's old. He's an OLD man. He's been in politics for 50 years. We have a minimum age for Prez...we should have a max age too. I don't want these old fogies running the country anymore.

He's four years older than that fourth grade vocabulary having ,Sudafed gobbling, adderal addicted president that some of you guys are around here false idolizing. Some of the people here are laying up with people having a bigger age discrepancy between them. FOH, they're both effing old. Yet people here seemed to be A-okay with his old ass to rolling forever. Hilarious LMAO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    MAGA Patriots? The same people who stole shit from Congress? Who paraded the Confederate Battle Flag through the halls of Congress? Same folks who beat the Capital Cop with a fire extinguisher?

C’mon dude. You can’t be serious.

MAGA Patriots is like saying BLM Patriots. And we know you guys hate them.

Seriously. Don’t be so daft.

Blog Entries

After Drumpf won in 16, there were several high ranking Democrats in the House, Senate, and countless celebrities and media who all claimed Trump stole the election, election fraud, he was an illegitimate President, etc.

So, quite frankly, what's good for the goose.

Same thing for riots and protesting. Democrats sat back and watched multiple cities burn for months and pretended it was all a myth.

A bunch of assholes do it in the name of MAGA or whatever and now it's martial law and domestic terrorism all of a sudden.

Republicans are a bunch of jerkoffs, but in all seriousness, I cannot think of a larger group of hypocrites than Democrats. Y'all are totally cool with fucked up shit as long as it suits your own ideology and agenda.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    He's four years older than that fourth grade vocabulary having ,Sudafed gobbling, adderal addicted president that some of you guys are around here false idolizing. Some of the people here are laying up with people having a bigger age discrepancy between them. FOH, they're both effing old. Yet people here seemed to be A-okay with his old ass to rolling forever. Hilarious LMAO.
    I don't idolize anyone - especially Trump. He is old and he's not someone that I would have wanted to be an eligible candidate. If you're old enough to be drawing social security, then you shouldn't be in public office. You should be relaxing and enjoying your grand kids.

That said, I enjoyed watching the chaos ensue from Washington DC. There isn't a more deserving group of shitheads.