Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I've never praised Mitch McConnell.

Mitch McConnell was a traitor long before Donald Trump.

He's literally married to a CCP agent.

So, fuck Mitch McConnell.

Trust me, the "zealots" have plans for Mitch McConnell too.
    The only thing he was ever good at was getting judges confirmed. But as SCOTUS should us recently, that doesn't matter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Billionaire Republican donor and Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone said he feels "betrayed" by President Donald Trump after the attempt to overturn the election, and he vowed to do everything he can to support Joe Biden as the new president.
    Why do you think such a thing would sway me and anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    One can only hope, to be filled by MAGA patriots.
    The republican party is messed up with a severe schism. I see the party splitting in two with a portion going moderate and the other portion heading to Trumpian lands.

"The mob was fed lies," McConnell said on the Senate floor Tuesday. "They were provoked by the president and other powerful people, and they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like."

This from the most powerful republican in the Senate. Speaks fucking volumes.
    Oh no no no, even though folks like him have set idly by and watched trump do whatever he wants to do or even helped him out doing it, they'll probably be calling him a RINO or some ish soon enough. Maybe when trump declassifies everything we'll all discover that *gasp* bitch mcConnell has always been some undercover "lib'rul" who's part of the deep state! And that he has ALWAYS had it in for agent orange! That sounds about right when it comes to some of the hilarious yet nonsensical & conspiratorial bulls#!t that passes for "truth" & "proof" for some of these folks these days, right?

Blog Entries

The republican party is messed up with a severe schism. I see the party splitting in two with a portion going moderate and the other portion heading to Trumpian lands.
    Ideologically, tell me, what is the difference between a "moderate" Republican and a Trumper?

Why do you think such a thing would sway me and anyone else?
    I don't think it will sway you at all. I just wanted to happily point out that Trump has now cost the republicans major private and corporate stakeholders who will no longer contribute to errant causes.

Blog Entries

I don't think it will sway you at all. I just wanted to happily point out that Trump has now cost the republicans major private and corporate stakeholders who will no longer contribute to errant causes.
    OK.

Political power doesn't come from corporations. It doesn't come from donors.

It comes from the people.

Blog Entries

Good. Maybe they will listen to their voters instead of their donors.

Every democratic candidate for years to come will show video of the Capitol being invaded and overrun by Trump supporters in their crazy unfounded beliefs they could actually do something. What they did accomplish was jailtime and going on FBI wanted lists as well as destroying any kind of empathy people had for their cause.

OK.

Political power doesn't come from corporations. It doesn't come from donors.

It comes from the people.
    Keep on believing that in corporate America.

Blog Entries

Keep on believing that in corporate America.
    Hahaha.

Ya'll really are children.

Gee - when Mitch was with Trump his base was praising him. Anyone who disagrees with The Donald is now branded a traitor by his fervent base. Maybe the zealots will be screaming "Hang Mitch McConnell" to go along with their chants to hang the VP. The republicans are imploding.
    Well hey, what did you expect? Lol just look at any good cult movie if you need a point of reference. Spoiler alert, and never goes well for those trying to escape the cult. Like Mike Pence before him, Mitch McConnell is getting to the point of the movie where he's trying to escape the cult and all the hugs, smiles, orgies and idyllic visions and Landscapes are about to turn into the dark & horrific blood-soaked scenes filled with heart pounding panic as you're trying to get away in one piece from your former cult mates! Welp, have fun with that mitch! You helped make that bed, so deal with the bugs in it.